GDT: Game 6: Montreal Canadiens vs Vancouver Canucks 1/23/21 7pm EST CBC, SN, CITY-TV, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Nobody needs to be fighting tonight. We need to focus on winning the game and putting some space between us and Vancouver. Nothing else matters other than the 2 points.

That is BS, we play them another 6 times after tonight, send a message on the way out. If we are down a goal in the final few, I want to see human torpedos and head hunting out there.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
We were soft on them and being friendly and all in the third instead of exposing them even further.

And they had the audacity to pull this BS ?

Nah, we f*** them up on the scoreboard and with our fist idgaf if we line brawl, but we send a clear message. Keep the pressure on like we're one goal behind everydamn shift, end these guys season tonight by destroying their self confidence.

We showed mercy last night. Well now we won't.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Yes. After the Habs sent Evans and then Romanov and then KK to the taxi squad on some off-days, they were saving cap for future use. Before Perry' call up, CapFriendly had the Habs with a current cap space of $799K. Now with Perry recalled, they have a little under $50K of cap space.

So I believe that if the Habs choose to, they will be able to keep Perry as a 13F.
And then send the kids back for the other off days until Wednesday. Man, that's a lot of juggling.

Reactions: Nedved and Runner77

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
That is BS, we play them another 6 times after tonight, send a message on the way out. If we are down a goal in the final few, I want to see human torpedos and head hunting out there.

I assure you our leadership group is focused on the two points and not some moral victory. Myers will be remembered for another time. It's a long season.

Reactions: zx81 and Nedved

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
I assure you our leadership group is focused on the two points and not some moral victory. Myers will be remembered for another time. It's a long season.
And it will be longer if they don't retaliate in some manner. Fights are out. Is there anybody on the team who CAN fight? They need to target a player or 2 with 10-20 hits so that they won't concuss another player if the game is out of hand.

Reactions: Habano and Nedved

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
And it will be longer if they don't retaliate in some manner. Fights are out. Is there anybody on the team who CAN fight? They need to target a player or 2 with 10-20 hits so that they won't concuss another player if the game is out of hand.

We don't need to target anybody. We need to stick to playing our game

Reactions: Nedved

Gains

Apr 29, 2012
Montreal
I hope this is the most physical game from us I ever see. We need to make them understand that we will not let anyone intimidate us and bully us. Especially since we will play them 6 more times.

It will be a message to the whole division.

Last edited:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Let's hope one of Weber, Chiarot or Kulak can nail Myers along the boards heavily. Come to think of it, all three would do just fine, on top of Anderson getting in a lick or two. Needs to pay for his actions if the league wont' suspend him.

Beat their asses seriously in front of the Nation and show all the Leafs fans that we're not kidding anymore.

I'm waiting for the delivery guy with my 50 foot HDMI cable; gotta wire my cable box from the living room to my projector in the bedroom. I'm hooked! Lying in bed watching a game is great but the stream can get unstable at times and the picture isn't the same quality being fed from a small laptop. I watched an episode of Vikings last night in 1080p and was blown away at how nice it looked.

GO:habsGO

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'm waiting for the delivery guy with my 50 foot HDMI cable; gotta wire my cable box from the living room to my projector in the bedroom. I'm hooked! Lying in bed watching a game is great but the stream can get unstable at times and the picture isn't the same quality being fed from a small laptop. I watched an episode of Vikings last night in 1080p and was blown away at how nice it looked.

Aaaah Connectivity the bane of modern human's existence. Particularly Male Sports Fanatics. :laugh:

Reactions: Nedved and Runner77

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Instead of trying to injure one of their players to get back at them for the Myers hit, I hope we get a lead and just run up the score. Then on the press conference Julien says, yeah we ran up the score instead of holding back like we did last game because of the dirty hit.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Aaaah Connectivity the bane of modern human's existence. Particularly Male Sports Fanatics. :laugh:
I'm pretty good at hiding wires, but I wish the cable box was bluetooth capable since my projector is. Don't know how well and if it handles video though, but the headphones are great.

Reactions: Nedved and Rapala

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
I remember Byron was forced to fight for his hit on Weegar, even after serving a 3 game suspension. Myers has to face the music tonight, and we have at least 3 players who can take care of it, maybe a 4th if you include Bambi :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad