GDT: Game 6 | Leafs @ Sens | Stay safe | GAME POSTPONED

Status
Not open for further replies.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
No game tomorrow.

Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent 4m4 minutes ago
Les Maple Leafs vont quitter Ottawa cet après-midi. Le match ne sera pas joué demain. #Sens #ledroit

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Can't believe that some Leafs fans were saying that the game should go on.... Wow. Talk about priorities being completely out of whack.

Just like some sens fans wanting the game to go on to say **** you to the terrorists.

GreatStateofHockey

Oct 2, 2011
Just like some sens fans wanting the game to go on to say **** you to the terrorists.

I can somewhat understand their fans wanting the game to go on , I'm sure they don't consider today's events insignificant at all. I'm sure if you had just driven 5 hours, and spent over $300 for hotels, tickets etc. you would hope that the game could still go on. I'm sure that any fans who wanted the game to go on will look back a month from now and realize that it was a very good decision.

FuriousSenator

Mar 18, 2011
Ottawa
No game tomorrow.

Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent 4m4 minutes ago
Les Maple Leafs vont quitter Ottawa cet après-midi. Le match ne sera pas joué demain. #Sens #ledroit

:facepalm:

This Rogers deal was the worst thing to happen to the Sens since they put the CTC in Kanata...

Every game buried on SN360 instead of the mainstream channels and now thanks to those goons they don't even play the game on the most logical postponement date (tomorrow night) because of their precious tv rights.

Makes me sick. That company has zero respect for the fans or the people in Ottawa.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Just for you unbiased homer: Leafs are leaving Ottawa this afternoon. The game will not be played tomorrow.

londonHK

Feb 27, 2014
For those of us who don't speak French. Could some one translate that tweet please?

Direct from the beautiful thing that is Google Translate: "The Maple Leafs are leaving Ottawa this afternoon. The match will not be played tomorrow."

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
aXe5jW3.png

SilverPlaqueVII

Dec 5, 2011
Scarborough, ON
As a Leafs fan, I give my respect to my fellow countrymen about this chaos earlier.

On the ice-side note, could the NHL push the game to tomorrow night at a netural site? Like the ACC. Joe, 1Niagara, or Bell Centre with the Senators as the "home team" or stick it to CTC?

GreatStateofHockey

Oct 2, 2011
As a Leafs fan, I give my respect to my fellow countrymen about this chaos earlier.

On the ice-side note, could the NHL push the game to tomorrow night at a netural site? Like the ACC. Joe, 1Niagara, or Bell Centre with the Senators as the "home team" or stick it to CTC?

The game will definitely be played at CTC. Looks like the reason it won't be played tomorrow night is due to Rogers, meaning that where the game takes place wouldn't matter and that it is a no go no matter what. This is not confirmed though, no word from the NHL or any official sources that the game is set for a date later than Thursday. I'm not surprised that the leafs plan on going home today with everything that's happened. Wouldn't be that much if an inconvenience for them to come back tomorrow morning though, it's an hour long flight and special arrangements could be made.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
I didn't want the game rescheduled because its giving in to the terrorists.

Its not about numbers for them. Its the who and where. If they were going to do anything to the Sens game they wouldn't have done something before the game.

That said, I understand why theres good reasons to post pone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese