GDT: Game 6: Germany Vs USA | 1PM EST 7PM CET | USA 6 - 3 GER

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
And sitting on him? And facewashing him? If you're a smart player, you don't retaliate there. The game is over if you leave it alone. Retaliating like that is undisciplined and far too cocky, considering they coughed up the lead earlier.

He already had the penalty called on him at that point. Plus they just easily killed that 5 on 3 so, definitely worth it. (Mod)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Plub

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Well, good showing by Germany through 40 min. Tomorrows game's really important, more confident about an upset than today.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
And sitting on him? And facewashing him? If you're a smart player, you don't retaliate there. The game is over if you leave it alone. Retaliating like that is undisciplined and far too cocky, considering they coughed up the lead earlier.

A cocky hockey player? What in the world? I never!

Reactions: heynowbababooey

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Germany will crush whoever they get in the relegation round from the other group.

Reactions: Opak

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Lines in the 3rd and towards the end of the period

16, 22, 9
13, 15, 23

I don't know how I feel about that but it's interesting. The top one looks pretty good.

That's getting closer. Zegras + Robertson and Turcotte + Caufield gives each skilled guy at least someone to pair with.

Reactions: SanDogBrewin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad