GDT: Game 6 - Coyotes @ Blackhawks 7:30 PM (CT) NBCSCH - Heeeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaack...I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
upload_2018-10-18_19-41-38.jpeg

VS

images

FIGHT!

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Disagree. The way it is currently is the best way right now. Although I would put Davidsson in for one of Manning or Ruuta.
I was half joking. I don't know what to do with Rutta and Manning. It's like have two tin men on the ice together. One is stiff ... the other is wearing metal gloves. Rutta's hands are terrible.

There's nothing we can do EXCEPT play them less in the 3rd period. For some reason, Q appears to play them a lot in the 3rd period ... or at least against the Blues. Every time I see 23 or 44, I just hope the Hawks clear their zone.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I was half joking. I don't know what to do with Rutta and Manning. It's like have two tin men on the ice together. One is stiff ... the other is wearing metal gloves. Rutta's hands are terrible.

There's nothing we can do EXCEPT play them less in the 3rd period. For some reason, Q appears to play them a lot in the 3rd period ... or at least against the Blues. Every time I see 23 or 44, I just hope the Hawks clear their zone.

HF50 would recommend playing one or both of the mannequins who are not on tonights roster. :)

Speaking of rosters. With Saad in the line-up does that mean Fortin is not?

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
HF50 would recommend playing one or both of the mannequins who are not on tonights roster. :)

Speaking of rosters. With Saad in the line-up does that mean Fortin is not?
Saad looks to be in. Fortin is still in, Johnson was sent to Rockford, and Martinsen is the scratch.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Saad looks to be in. Fortin is still in, Johnson was sent to Rockford, and Martinsen is the scratch.
I thought Q was trying to send a message to Saad? I thought a night in the press box would have been good for Saad. Perhaps light a fire in his butt.

Reactions: LordKOTL

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
I thought Q was trying to send a message to Saad? I thought a night in the press box would have been good for Saad. Perhaps light a fire in his butt.
Hopefully wearing the white jersey and threatening the bench is enough.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
I'm just pulling for a good game in front of Crow, as if his return isn't a motivation for the rest of the team to play their collective asses off then nothing is, and for Crow to look decently solid and stay healthy in net.

And if literally anybody makes a negative prognosis about Crow because he looks rusty or lets a softie in after ten months off....

tenor.png

He looked pretty slow skating out there all by himself, puck handling is "meh." Face it bro, Crow's goose is cooked.

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
Glad to see Crow back between the pipes . Hope he has a good game tonight. Coyotes have a tough time scoring goals so let’s hope that trend continues .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad