GDT: Game 6 - Coyotes @ Blackhawks 7:30 PM (CT) NBCSCH - Heeeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaack...I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
German football national. World Cup and Bayern Munich star ... now with the Fire. He was the Patrick Kane of Germany for a while.

He was one of the best, if not the best, players on Germany's World Cup winning squad.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
German football national. World Cup and Bayern Munich star ... now with the Fire. He was the Patrick Kane of Germany for a while.
Lol I was just busting balls. When they showed him initially on the broadcast, there was a discussion here about who he was.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Lol I was just busting balls. When they showed him initially on the broadcast, there was a discussion here about who he was.
Most people don't know him in Chicago. Heck, most people don't know him in Europe. He's so unassuming. He spent most of his club career in Germany with a small stint at Manchester United.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Trying to figure out how Q came to the conclusion that Hayden should sit for Martinsen and Kunitz gets a free pass for a terrible mistake that cost them an opportunity at forcing OT

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Trying to figure out how Q came to the conclusion that Hayden should sit for Martinsen and Kunitz gets a free pass for a terrible mistake that cost them an opportunity at forcing OT
I'm so confused by this. Good on him for scratching Manning, but why is Kunitz in over Hayden?!

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Kunitz playing over Hayden after that abomination of a turnover says everything you need to know about Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad