GDT: Game 6 - Coyotes @ Blackhawks 7:30 PM (CT) NBCSCH - Heeeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaack...I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I hope the posts saying Win This One for Crow (implying our boys will put effort in defending our zone to protect Crow (comes true...but I fear it may go the other way...as in "Relax Boys, Crow os back to save us and will bail out our gaffes and lazy d-zone play ...so they will actually not bother defending at all)I hope this latter scenario does not happen...but remember our goal fifferential is just +1 ...so unless Crow actually makes a huge difference to lower our GA,he could flounder under the barrage of high danger chances we seem to be granting every oppositiom
team we play...

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Just read the Hawks are the first team since 1993 to have 3 players with 5+ goals thru 5 games. Impressive.

And for those who are saying Crow should be starting out in Rockford, Arizona has scored 4 goals total in 5 games so far. Its a home game against the worst offensive team in the league, probably the best scenario possible to bring Crow back.

Game suspension

Feb 11, 2018
Looks like a cheap game to go to as the secondary market is getting hit hard. The Crawford coming back sales pitch only helps so much apparently.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Just read the Hawks are the first team since 1993 to have 3 players with 5+ goals thru 5 games. Impressive.

And for those who are saying Crow should be starting out in Rockford, Arizona has scored 4 goals total in 5 games so far. Its a home game against the worst offensive team in the league, probably the best scenario possible to bring Crow back.

They are putting up 36 shots a game. The number of goals scored is deceiving. They are not failing to generate offense, just finish. Crawford is going to see a bunch of shots tonight.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
They are putting up 36 shots a game. The number of goals scored is deceiving. They are not failing to generate offense, just finish. Crawford is going to see a bunch of shots tonight.
Must not be many high quality chances with only 4 goals. We want him to see pucks anyway.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Looks like a cheap game to go to as the secondary market is getting hit hard. The Crawford coming back sales pitch only helps so much apparently.

I'm pretty sure I saw 300 level tickets to this game for like $35. That's the cheapest ticket I've seen from the Hawks in a long time(not SRO).

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side

Teams chasing get more shots. It’s just not enough of a sample to make any real conclusions.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
If Q puts Manning and Rutta on the ice, Crow should accuse Q of battery. Lord knows how many pucks will be shot at his head from point blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad