GDT: Game 6 - Coyotes @ Blackhawks 7:30 PM (CT) NBCSCH - Heeeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaack...I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
View attachment 147759

VS

images

FIGHT!

more like ...

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 4.15.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 4.13.16 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 4.15.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 4.15.45 PM.png
    192 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Rooh

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I think this is a trap game. Long lay off. Goalie who hasn’t played. Arizona has played well but not scored. Could be a rough one tonight.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
I think this is a trap game. Long lay off. Goalie who hasn’t played. Arizona has played well but not scored. Could be a rough one tonight.
5 consecutive OTs implies no game is a trap for the Hawks. We have no right to think we can beat any team in regulation YET. At least I hope the players think the same way as the fans.

itsatrapsafe1.jpg

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
So what you're saying is, Crow is going to let in 8 goals tonight.
Don't play with fire. You do know Rutta and Manning will get significant minutes with Kunitz and Fortin on the ice. Sometimes I think Anisimov longs to go back to Tort. That's saying something.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

Is probably the worst strategy possible to try that. Letting a team like AZ who have big issues scoring, hang around in a tight game is not something this team is good at. Not yet.

Tighten up defensively, yes, but let the boys play like they have been playing offensively. I would stress to stay out of the box and avoid the dumb turnovers by keeping it simple and Hawks should win running away.

Crow

May 19, 2014
There might be a few people as excited as me about this but no one is more excited than me about this.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Got a good feeling about this one. Think the boys are gonna be fired up to have Corey back on the ice.

Matt Ravlich

Oct 1, 2017
BC
saultonline.com
source.gif

giphy.gif

• Jou can kiss our winning in regulation time record GOODBYE tonight!

tumblr_oxon7dfElX1w8vvh3o1_1280.png

(Credit goes to @CallMeShaft for Corey Colander)

Hawks
guy that's to small for the league - guy that is confirmed not vegan - a guy
rookie guy - guy that never shoots - clutch winger guy
old guy - #3 center guy - cool hair guy
guy that's not panarin - defense guy - a guy #2

1,000th game guy - top rookie guy
guy that plays like a winger - overpaid but loved skinny guy
guy that is Brandon Manning - european guy

good guy that just came back
guy that shouldn't come back

Coyotes
idk yotes have a bunch of players that can't score goals, shout out hammer though.

Also Happy Birthday @clydesdale line!

Matt Ravlich

Oct 1, 2017
BC
saultonline.com
I'm just pulling for a good game in front of Crow, as if his return isn't a motivation for the rest of the team to play their collective asses off then nothing is, and for Crow to look decently solid and stay healthy in net.

And if literally anybody makes a negative prognosis about Crow because he looks rusty or lets a softie in after ten months off....

tenor.png
Corey Colander is a SIEVE, but let the newb HYPE begin. Newb sheep will always have excuses for him. It's just what sheep do.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Im seeing Neil DeGrasse Tyson at the Chicago Theatre tonight but I wish I could be at this one. Crow's return + Hammer tribute would be awesome. Go Hawks! :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad