GDT: Game 6 | Columbus vs. Philadelphia | 10/18 7PM

pled

Sep 7, 2009
they stay in the top3 of the division I guess that's good even if everyone complains

Reactions: thebus88

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
they stay in the top3 of the division I guess that's good even if everyone complains
I'd wait until at least 20 games in before we pay attention to standings... So few games played that teams jump lots of positions over course of a week.

Reactions: Fairwhether

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I don't have the advanced stats, but my eyeballs tell me that Bjork-Milano-center du jour spent a majority of their time in the Flyers end of ice. And of course Sonny has a goal and drew two tripping calls. These guys need to be more than 6-8 minute guys.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I don't have the advanced stats, but my eyeballs tell me that Bjork-Milano-center du jour spent a majority of their time in the Flyers end of ice. And of course Sonny has a goal and drew two tripping calls. These guys need to be more than 6-8 minute guys.

Advanced stats says, you’re right.

Milano and Bjork both had 70% CF which led the entire team. Extremely encouraging for them.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
2 of the faster guys on the team , both can score goals . Torts actually coached smart tonight , rolled his lines , and wore down Philadelphia . We get Dubi back, that line will be tough

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I prefer #6 but when Jones comes back, we'll see who pairs with Savard in the third pair.
since murray nut is too good to break right now I guess Savard will play the with Kukan hopefully and get lot of PK time. will also make Kukan look better too probably. and #6 #58 would be weird with 3 righty but if torts is willing to break murray nut line Clendening could play with one of them but I don't think the pair would be that amazing

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Well the "sayers" definitely hit peak "nay" around 7:50-8pm but you guys were pretty strong to start. So credit where credit's due.

What do people think of Ryan Murray now?

Another question is, how many Flyer forwards would you rather have than Cam Atkinson? Me?.... Probably all of them.

Korpisalo and 2 million cap dollars > Bobrovsky

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Well the "sayers" definitely hit peak "nay" around 7:50-8pm but you guys were pretty strong to start. So credit where credit's due.

Another question is, how many Flyer forwards would you rather have than Cam Atkinson? Me?.... Probably all of them.

Murray always been good.
My heart still love Voracek the other are goon who cares

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
since murray nut is too good to break right now I guess Savard will play the with Kukan hopefully and get lot of PK time. will also make Kukan look better too probably. and #6 #58 would be weird with 3 righty but if torts is willing to break murray nut line Clendening could play with one of them but I don't think the pair would be that amazing
Fair point on the righties. And I prefer keeping 27-65 combo.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013

nmfho8.jpg

9tolzb.jpg

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus

Giroux, Couturier , Voracek over Cam.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Flyers
Corsi: 56, Fenwick: 45, Shots: 35, Scoring Chances: 20, High Danger Chances: 14
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Blue Jackets
Corsi
: 49, Fenwick: 42, Shots: 28, Scoring Chances: 22, High Danger Chances: 8

20182019-20092-all.png

Can they fix defence, please? That crease is like Rodeo drive.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad