GDT: Game 6 | Columbus vs. Philadelphia | 10/18 7PM

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I feel if you start criticizing Werenski you will be labeled as a hater right away. Ok, not a hater.

But he is below average right now. He clearly struggling in the D zone, it was alaways like that, but 1st year he was a rookie, 2nd year he was a rover/injured, too soon to say about 3rd year. And i said this last year as well, he's no fit for PP, at least for point position, he's too slooow with puck desicion, look how much time he takes to make a pass or shoot. I guess he's good at 5x5? But stats this year says otherwise. So still too soon, he's back from injury and all that.

I am starting to worry a LITTLE as well. I am seeing a little too much Matt Carle, another guy who stormed out of the gate as rookie, but never figured out defense. Mind you, Carle was a 22 year old rookie and Zach is still only 21.....

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Having been a fan since the very beginning, I can honestly say that this is the first time that I've had zero excitement for the season to start. I suppose I'm just rather jaded by the promises of next season, after next season, after next season. I have nothing against Tortorella but I'm apathetic about his ability to make winners out of this team. And right on time, allow a goal at the end of the period. I've stuck with the Blue Jackets through all the sucky years but my interest is just not there anymore.
I’m there with you, and I have the additional challenge that I now live in North Carolina. I bought NHLtv but I’ve only watched the end of one game thus far. I’m just not interested. A far cry from a few years ago when I was a rabid fan devouring every tidbit of info that came out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad