GDT: Game 6 - CBJ vs DAL - 16 Oct, 7pm, Nationwide Arena

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Warning.... Cam Atkinson is going to be on my radar for the foreseeable future... We need his 40 goals or were those goals because of bread??? The Jackets need offense and Cam is supposed to be offense...

He's got the money, he's got the house, he's got the family...... Now give the Blue Jackets some effort!!!

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
Warning.... Cam Atkinson is going to be on my radar for the foreseeable future... We need his 40 goals or were those goals because of bread??? The Jackets need offense and Cam is supposed to be offense...

He's got the money, he's got the house, he's got the family...... Now give the Blue Jackets some effort!!!

This is quite possibly the worst post ever on this board and that is saying A LOT. This board has become unreadable.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Warning.... Cam Atkinson is going to be on my radar for the foreseeable future... We need his 40 goals or were those goals because of bread??? The Jackets need offense and Cam is supposed to be offense....

Even with Bread Cam ran hot and cold. Of course the team is gonna need his offense but he scored before Panarin and he’ll score after.

Grouchy

Nov 2, 2006
Canal Winchester, OH
That was a good press conference from Torts. All of his counterpoints/answers about Milano, Korpisalo, etc. I thought were spot on.

Yeah we squeaked by the losing Stars but the pieces of the puzzle are slowly coming together. We may not make the playoffs but I feel better now than the first couple of games.

Reactions: Dumais

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
Good
Korpi
Wennberg
The entire D

Average
EE

I like Korpi pissed at that last goal with seconds left...not even a shutout on the line. A good sign for someone who's trying to be a #1 goaltender.

Reactions: We Want Ten

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
Obviously you haven't followed Robert closely the last few years.
Actually it's not a bad post. Atkinson hasn't looked good in the last couple of games. Like he's missing that extra gear...idk maybe he's hurt.

Reactions: Cowumbus

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Jackets are allergic to the EN. Does any team score less goals when their team pulls a goalie?

upload_2019-10-16_23-7-50.jpeg

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Fun game.

Think I watched the Milano replay at least 20 times when I got home... Then followed that up with the bench reaction clip. :laugh:

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
He’s missing that # 9.

So am I
He was fine the first game, but he always is...just hasn't been dangerous at all and looks slower.

Might be right about the linemates though.

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Texier had a mediocre showing tonight

Yeah he wasn’t great overall, but he still got some ice time to defend the lead with less than 2 mins remaining. That shows how much confidence Torts has in Tex

(side bar: glad Torts is doing well after his surgical procedure!)

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Fun game.

Think I watched the Milano replay at least 20 times when I got home... Then followed that up with the bench reaction clip. :laugh:

lol I can’t decide whose reaction is best. Maybe Cam’s. He’s basically like “you saw that sh*t right?!?! LMAO!”

Reactions: CPTN71

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
I was already queued up to scream when Milano made the move at the blue line. When he pulled out that move for the goal, I just yelled out in a voice that probably made my neighbors curious as to what was happening in my apartment. That was just ridiculous.

Korpi was good tonight. More of that, and we just might have something.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Bemstrom was invisible tonight. But it is only game #6 for him.

one thing i've noticed about Bemstrom in his very very young career is, he is treating the puck like a hand grenade, every single time the puck is on his stick.. and that's... not ideal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad