Post-Game Talk: Game 6: Caps @ Pens | 5/7/18 | 7:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Well. Im trying to catch up. Not much time until my wife wakes up so why would I go sleep now? Nah, too late!

First things first. Kuzy was the first who touched the puck that Crosby lost for a moment.

Next thing - watch Ovechkin's postgame interview on Sportsnet. Never seen Ovi like that. His eyes tell everything. Add Nastya's situation to that and Ovi will play on one leg with half hand and still score goals against Vasilevskiy. He's gonna be unstoppable. At least I hope so. One clutch performance after another this series. Impressive stuff by captain.

Braden Holtby. He would be our Conn Smythe candidate if not for Ovi's career and clutch plays :P

Djoos is still alive! Orpik is the monster on skates. WTF?!

Happy to see many people coming here and typing things. Seems to be a big deal, this win.

Bottom line: nothing's done yet. Forget it tomorrow.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
Past caps teams played a very conservative system in these tight games and gave the opponents the outside all around the ice and eventually they would breakdown. This team suffocated the pens. Neutral zone gaps were perfect and Dzone pressure points were great all night.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
Well. Im trying to catch up. Not much time until my wife wakes up so why would I go sleep now? Nah, too late!

First things first. Kuzy was the first who touched the puck that Crosby lost for a moment.

Next thing - watch Ovechkin's postgame interview on Sportsnet. Never seen Ovi like that. His eyes tell everything. Add Nastya's situation to that and Ovi will play on one leg with half hand and still score goals against Vasilevskiy. He's gonna be unstoppable. At least I hope so. One clutch performance after another this series. Impressive stuff by captain.

Braden Holtby. He would be our Conn Smythe candidate if not for Ovi's career and clutch plays :P

Djoos is still alive! Orpik is the monster on skates. WTF?!

Happy to see many people coming here and typing things. Seems to be a big deal, this win.

Bottom line: nothing's done yet. Forget it tomorrow.
What is Nastya’s situation?

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Omg the series that made me a Gretzky fan for life. Close....Holtbeast gets us to the Finals and we can talk. ;)

One of the greatest finals in my lifetime. It was sweeter also liking the Oilers. It was pure entertainment for any hockey fan, especially as a kid getting really into hockey. Was nice to sneak and stay up to watch those games on satelite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad