GDT: Game 59: The Sticky Wicket at 2PM - Oilers @ Coyotes - FSAZ

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
McDavid screwed up big time and cost the Oil a lot of possession time when he passed it right to Richardson during the 6-5. Forced pass to nobody.

Reactions: Naych_PHX

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Annti Shutout...

cut.jpg

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Holy f*** boys the Edmonton salt mines have opened up all over the place. Maybe they should be taking a look at themselves instead of firing the same old relocation jabs :biglaugh:

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Holy **** boys the Edmonton salt mines have opened up all over the place. Maybe they should be taking a look at themselves instead of firing the same old relocation jabs :biglaugh:

the only thing they can do. All they ever say. They have a few good posters but most of them suck. You have won 5 cups and have the best player in the league. Quit your f***in bitching

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
the only thing they can do. All they ever say. They have a few good posters but most of them suck. You have won 5 cups and have the best player in the league. Quit your ****in *****ing

b.. bu.. but Arizona is owned by da NHL!!1! Ref conspiracy! no fans lololol!

Seriously the best part about winning is the amount of pure salt from opposing fans. So tasty.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Well, some of them have some self-irony. Like, "The Oilers haven't had a 1st overall in three whole years. It's our turn again." I am sure they will be spot on there.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Also, I must admit the refs were very friendly to the Coyotes. Just six skaters? No need to call that. :naughty:

"Interference? We send off the other guy". :thumbu:

Reactions: _Del_

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Just to look at how damn abysmal we've been, - wait is "damn abysmal" offensive? I'll go with **** ******* from now on.

Despite our awful goaltending to start, an awful clown coach with no system, playing those pesky inexperienced players, massive turnover, etc, etc -- we're still only five points back from last year's point total at 59 games when we were playing dam-- I mean, **** ******* hockey.

Reactions: Yandover

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I work Saturday's so I couldn't watch this one. My phone showed the Coyotes winning but the only goal being scored by Maroon. So I didn't know they won until I got home. Weird... If we go on a tear when the games are meaningless AGAIN and end up 7th from the bottom I'm going to really believe we're just destined to be bad but not bad enough to be good.

Reactions: Jakey53

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad