GDT: Game 59: The Sticky Wicket at 2PM - Oilers @ Coyotes - FSAZ

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Speaking of ripping on the broadcast (cause why not!) it always amuses me when Tyson talks about the weaknesses of the other team like how Edmonton can't play in their own zone. Errr, I can think of a team that's worse :dunce:

Reactions: Yandover

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Dvo!!

devo.jpg

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Speaking of ripping on the broadcast (cause why not!) it always amuses me when Tyson talks about the weaknesses of the other team like how Edmonton can't play in their own zone. Errr, I can think of a team that's worse :dunce:

I know.... you’d think the other 30 teams in the league had a D worse than ours.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
We're obviously trading for the Caps mascot.

Also, this broadcast crew is still awful.

I'd like Rieder to be the one who ices this game, just to rub salt in that wound. (Yes, I'm still lottery bitter)

Reactions: Yandover

varano

Jun 27, 2013
Are the Dbacks and coyotes under the same ownership? Just saw something ( I think) about a baseball bobble head being given out at a coyotes game?

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
We look good. Doing a lot better in the neutral zone and I think passing in general has taken a big step forward in the last month.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
True... We aren’t that far behind the next four spots above us.

Frankly speaking I’d like to see us move up just so we could steal the first pick in the lottery and troll the rest of HF. :naughty:

Excellent plan. Let the others learn how to lose. Climb, and then win the first pick because we deserve it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad