GDT: Game 59: The Sticky Wicket at 2PM - Oilers @ Coyotes - FSAZ

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Oilers gonna win this. :-( Has to. Must get the shooting fixed.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Just when we look better, they score. Yeah. That's how it works.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Raanta plays so high in the crease (basically outside it) that it creates contact like that. We've seen that a few times this year and the calls don't go our way because of it. usually.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Can we just wrap it up so I don't have to flip back and forth between this and curling?

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Raanta needs to do another fly by of the bench and chew them out again. We're playing some [**** *******] hockey right now, sit back and hope for the best. Have to go after that insurance goal boys.

Reactions: _Del_

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Raanta needs to do another fly by of the bench and chew them out again. We're playing some [**** *******] hockey right now, sit back and hope for the best. Have to go after that insurance goal boys.
It was so **** ******* that Keller broke in on the goalie and tried to find the trailer, but they'd all gone for a change or set up the neutral zone trap already.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
It was so **** ******* that Keller broke in on the goalie and tried to find the trailer, but they'd all gone for a change or set up the neutral zone trap already.

Yeeeeup, it's terrible to watch and hardly ever works. If it weren't for Edmonton being.. well, Edmonton, we'd be chasing the game right now.

Reactions: _Del_

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Reminder that Tyson said McDavid has been invisible tonight, so expect him to tie the game.

I must have missed that :laugh:

Playing with fire there.

I've noticed the Coyotes have been very board oriented tonight. I dunno if that's a take what the Oilers are giving thing or an actual strategy adjustment in general.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->