GDT: Game #59 | Stars @ Wild | NBCSN | 7PM CT - 3AM FIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Yeo, no but this organization should have sent him down sooner. How many games does he have left before he's waiver-wired exempt falls off? Once Spurgeon is back, let Dumba go down to the minors and let him get top pairing minutes.

It depends. If they're going to drop him back down to 9-10, the absolutely. But if they hold him in the 14-16 range, then I think the tougher NHL quality minutes wins out.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
except i think that's the exact opposite explanation Blizzard would have. :laugh: I see your point, and I'd almost agree with you but for the playoff push we're making. Finishing the season with top pairing minutes in Iowa IMO is going to be less of learning experience than making this hard push with fewer minutes. The mental side of the game is where Dumba needs work, and this will (and looks like it has already) improve that faster.

I'm really hoping we keep Dumba and Spurgeon...they are perfect players for todays NHL. It's really becoming a D-man's league with defensive system hockey. The forwards just need to be good on the boards, in front of the net, and at supporting eachother and getting open.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Dance GIF's day 2. Woke up feeling like this

tumblr_lhjxn17LeK1qdy7bo.gif

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Just watched the replays - this looked like a fantastic 3rd period from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad