GDT: Game #59 | Stars @ Wild | NBCSN | 7PM CT - 3AM FIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Turning this thread into a celebratory dance gif marathon. All are welcome to join.

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I agree with you, you can even go back to the first few pages and see that I do. I just think it's pointless to continue to argue with Blizzard who will never see it your way, when this is supposed to be a feel good moment with the Wild blowing the Stars out and moving into a playoff spot.
Definitely a feel good moment. And you're right. Time to agree to disagree. At the end of the day, we're all Wild fans. Now group hug and let's go egg our former captain Koivu's house? ;)

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I agree with you, you can even go back to the first few pages and see that I do. I just think it's pointless to continue to argue with Blizzard who will never see it your way, when this is supposed to be a feel good moment with the Wild blowing the Stars out and moving into a playoff spot.

Oh I feel great, trust me. It's nice to be back in the playoffs. Hopefully we can keep getting 2 points every night so when the schedule gets tougher we can "afford" to lose one every once in a while.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Holy crap. That's what I would call... a WILD one. :yo:

I was just thinking how amazing the X would have been if that was a playoff game.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
whaddaya know, it wasn't Yeo's fault after all.
The TV crew even commented on the pattern of free falling the same time each year when it comes to this team and Yeo. That is still a concern....but to be addressed at another time. ;) ;)

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I can't wait until we start to run our PP through Granlund and Dumba.

Dumba keeps this up and he might find himself up there sooner rather than later. He's right-handed too, which makes his case stronger, he can replace Spurgeon up there.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Wild played good first two periods. The Stars survived on desperate mode only and Enroth using out all of his luck probably for the year. Watch the game.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Dumba is fun to watch. butts out of seats kind of guy as he works on his timing.

****ing great pass by prosser of all people to spring Granny.

just a fun third period.

PAYHA

Jan 17, 2015
In the woods
whaddaya know, it wasn't Yeo's fault after all.
I've always liked him. I don't agree with everything, but i understand he's a young coach yet and he's still growing. I like his system for the playoffs, and I'm starting to sense he's gaining some moxy through this stretch and he's been putting each line in situations to succeed. Now let's keep this train rolling and shove it in the face of all the nay sayers!

J22*

Dumba keeps this up and he might find himself up there sooner rather than later. He's right-handed too, which makes his case stronger, he can replace Spurgeon up there.

Dumba should replace Pominville on the #1 unit. Spurgeon shouldn't see a second of PP time in any game where Dumba and Pominville are healthy.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Also, wtf was up with that icing early in the game? Probably the worst icing call I've ever seen..

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Also, wtf was up with that icing early in the game? Probably the worst icing call I've ever seen..

I guess they called it offsides, not icing. That's what I heard anyway.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
Oh I feel great, trust me. It's nice to be back in the playoffs. Hopefully we can keep getting 2 points every night so when the schedule gets tougher we can "afford" to lose one every once in a while.
((Hugs)) we are happy Wild fans! Even if we disagree how it got done!

This has been an incredible run, let's cheer them to the finish.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Franchise record for most goals in a single period. How many franchise records have been set this season? I feel like it's been at least 3-4.

This is a historical season we're watching. In good ways and bad ways (obviously). It would be nice to cap this comeback off with a really deep playoff run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad