GDT: Game 59 | CBJ @ Montreal | 2/19 7:30 PM

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I hope Robby can keep this up, no goals but he's been an effective player!

Jody says Duke was making a statement with his initial rush. What statement was that? That he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat? SMH!

Reactions: MFRONE

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
How does Duclair go from healthy scratches to playing for Bread on top line?

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Speaking of "not listening"

Foligno is a shitty pizza employee. Some woman calls in for a basic pepperoni pizza and he proceeds to make a completely different pizza with all sorts of crap on it and then gives it to the first guy who walks through the door.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
its called being genuine, such people are quite rare in todays world. Unless Torts is being facetious here I wonder how he discovered that Tema had **** his pants..

I don't think it's a good quality to be that kind of "genuine" in front of the public, not for a coach. Of course be genuine in private, but you have to ask what the players and team really gain from this public display.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I don't know why anyone is really surprised by what he said. It's clear that he has, and always will, let his words get the better of him

Reactions: Madifer

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Speaking of "not listening"

Foligno is a ****ty pizza employee. Some woman calls in for a basic pepperoni pizza and he proceeds to make a completely different pizza with all sorts of crap on it and then gives it to the first guy who walks through the door.
He was thinking about making pizza when he gave the puck to Kucherov last night.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Jackets should keep in mind when Shea Weber is out there when they try those rush entries on the PP. Maybe try the other side of the ice. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad