GDT: Game 59 | CBJ @ Montreal | 2/19 7:30 PM

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I’m just curious if we are all expecting team of yesterday to show (good chance for win) or if we lay an egg. Inconsistency is name of this teams game

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
So if last night was "critical" tonight is...

Stage 5 Intensive Critical?

It's game 59.

Not against a divisional opponent, and not a "measuring stick game" like last night. We might be in the battle with the Habs for a wild card spot, but it's far too early to tell with 20+ games left.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Torts also just said to an audience of millions "Artemi s*** his pants", so there's that. Good coach in some ways, but I hope I never have to work for a guy like that.

wtf. this is getting excessive and ridiculous at this point and i'm a big torts advocate.

It's the saying it to millions of people thing that I can't get over. Show some discretion. Duclair does need a lot of work though and I don't think Torts would put this much work into him if he didn't believe in what he can become.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Torts also just said to an audience of millions "Artemi s*** his pants", so there's that. Good coach in some ways, but I hope I never have to work for a guy like that.

It's the saying it to millions of people thing that I can't get over. Show some discretion. Duclair does need a lot of work though and I don't think Torts would put this much work into him if he didn't believe in what he can become.

its called being genuine, such people are quite rare in todays world. Unless Torts is being facetious here I wonder how he discovered that Tema had shit his pants..

Reactions: RickS and Toe Pick

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Robinson was playing the pass, so why was Bob caught out of position?

Meanwhile, Foligno made a bad change for no reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,430.00