GDT: Game 59 | CBJ @ Montreal | 2/19 7:30 PM

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Defencemen, play defence, please.

Dear Zach Werenski use your 6'2" effing body, and maybe try some energy drink before the game, thanks.

He looks like he stayed up all night playing Fortnite. I don't know if he was, for the record. I'd like to know, though, it's a very common thing for young guys to be doing.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
Back in the day I played Toejam and Earl - it was a very fun game but frustrating to play one game for about 4-5 hours only to lose your last life while being on the same level that the last spaceship piece was on.

Reactions: cslebn

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
So are they re-recalling Sherwood after he was sent down to replace Panarin or does Dubi step in? Meh either way, tonight just became 10x more difficult to win.

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
So are they re-recalling Sherwood after he was sent down to replace Panarin or does Dubi step in? Meh either way, tonight just became 10x more difficult to win.

I think Dubi was already gonna be in and Duclair was gonna be out of the lineup again since he was on the ice for the optional skate this morning. My guess is Duclair draws in. Perhaps even on the top line, which is funny in the wake of his healthy scratches.

Reactions: Gagnefan924

Absolut

Mar 7, 2002
NYC
What a classy statement from Torts. There is a thin line between funny and moronic. I think it may have been crossed just a little bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad