Post-Game Talk: GAME 59 - B's leapfrog past Hogtown for 2nd in Atlantic - BRUINS 4 LA Kings 2 FINAL

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
He was stapled to the bench in the 3rd but I thought he looked good in the first 2.
I actually think he got hurt late in the second. I wouldn't be surprised to find out something happened to him when he got smashed into the boards late in the second.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Hey, Toronto is that you back there:DD
objects+in+mirror+are+closer+than+they+appear+new+york+rangers+toronto+maple+leafs.jpg

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
They could have threw in the towel earlier this season when their entire defense was injured.

They could have coasted and packed it in with their best player in Bergeron was injured and missed 15 games.

The hockey gods had given this team so many chances to call it quits.

I know a lot of us are irritated by the high usage of the Acciari line. But to me, they are a microcosm of this team. They work hard, they battle for the puck and despite limitations, they don't quit.

That is this team's identity. They don't leap over the hurdles placed in their way, they just run right thru them like they aren't even there.

Goodnight, all.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
I had to go watch the last 2 minutes again.
Thinking of that time (last yr?) when freakin LA beat us off the face off with like .7 seconds left.

Well worth staying up for!
Fun weekend, guys.
Sleep well!

Oh, I remember that faceoff. It was insane!

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Great win and nice that they've taking over the Leafs but man what a five-game stretch to finish February coming up. San Jose twice, Vegas St Louis and Tampa Bay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad