Post-Game Talk: GAME 58 - Someone roars, "LINUS SCORES", at the good ol' Hockey Game.- BRUINS 3 Vancouver 1

aguineapig

In a Royal proclamation from the palace, Court Jester Gary Bettman has announced that King Henrik has stepped down from the throne and has handed his crown to His Majesty King Linus the First. His stated goal, last night's not withstanding, is to defend his crease from all enemies from abroad and restore his land and it's people to it's rightful place as keeper of the Stanley Cup. Sir Sway has been appointed the title Prince of Vezina and will stand with King Linus in his quest for the Holy Grail. There are many roads yet to travel, many battles still to be won. But with sweat and perseverance our finest hours are ahead of us yet. A ceremony and parade has been planned for June. LONG LIVE THE KING!

1677410806397.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I did.

I think I was the only one. I take pride in that!
You did I agree

I had him in 37 trades and even living on a farm in upstate New York where he could run in the fields all day and hang with the horses in the barn

slim399

May 1, 2002
Boston
Visit site
Oh man I got all my kids down to sleep and turned it back on with 3mins to just in time to see Ullmarks goal! Amazing! What an amazing season we are watching! Let’s go get that cup! Let’s goooooooo!!!!!

No that I have calmed down….. haha.

Maybe something like this for the d pairs.

Orlov-Carlo
- Great shut down D pair. Carlo played great entering the league with Chara. This could be a similar type pairing.

Gryz-McAvoy
- Don’t have to say much about these two. They play great together

Lindholm-Clifton
- They played really well together earlier in the year. Would love to see them back together

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Now that the Rockies are pretty much healthy, I predict they will be in the SC finals coming out of the not so strong West.

The East, otoh, is a true beast.

If Edmonton is able to get a Demko level goalie they would give Colorado a run for its money (obviously easier said than done). Vegas healthy will give them a go.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
KPD:
The night’s best chuckle came about when Marchand hit the deck with 1:35 remaining the second period, the victim of referee Wes McCauley banging into him in the right-wing corner of the Bruins’ attacking zone. Marchand was slow to get up, with a look on his face that bespoke: “What the heck’s going on here, ref?”

“He said I had it coming,” said a lighthearted Marchand, who was back on the bench when McCauley skated over to apologize. “Just one of those things. We got a little mixed up in the corner and he got the best of me. But, hey, I’ll get him at some point.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad