Post-Game Talk: GAME 58 - Someone roars, "LINUS SCORES", at the good ol' Hockey Game.- BRUINS 3 Vancouver 1

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
Just perused the canucks GDT and this was mostly their reaction to Ullmarks goal:
C794F267-9E9C-424E-BBFD-4B0C239C3C9D.gif

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Now that the Rockies are pretty much healthy, I predict they will be in the SC finals coming out of the not so strong West.

Now that the Rockies are pretty much healthy, I predict they will be in the SC finals coming out of the not so strong West.
The East, otoh, is a true beast.

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
Bergeron Back...
Krejci Back...
McAvoy and Marchand back early from injury...
Undefeated at home thru December...
Pooh Bear Jersey
METH BEAR Jersey...
Win Winter Classic at Fenway...
Linus Scores

This season is incredible, especially when you think where we were before Bergy re-signed.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I don’t want to throw a jinx into this, but I don’t care, I’m 24 beers deep.

Is Linus Ullmark having the best regular season of all time??

Reactions: Kegs

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Working all night how the 2 new guys do? Their numbers?
Orlov is wearing #81. Hathaway #21.
Orlov played his offside, right D all night (hasn't played there in years is what I heard).
Hathaway played well and was on the PK.
Both were solid and unspectacular but, with no practice, it's to be expected.
They both looked a bit like a dear in the headlights. It's going to take a few weeks
to feel settled I think.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Orlov is wearing #81. Hathaway #21.
Orlov played his offside, right D all night (hasn't played there in years is what I heard).
Hathaway played well and was on the PK.
Both were solid and unspectacular but, with no practice, it's to be expected.
They both looked a bit like a dear in the headlights. It's going to take a few weeks
to feel settled I think.
Makes sense. He went to forborts corner then moved the puck to the corner he was supposed to be playing, right to garland. Who passed it out front to the guy forbort was supposed to be covering.

Reactions: Gordoff

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
So many Bruins fans there to see Linus score. Must be soul crushing for Canucks fans
Even the Canucks Fans I was with stood up and clapped.

In all my years of watching the Bruins this regular season has been unparalleled simply because it was unexpected by all of us.

We all know the real season begins in mid-April but my gawd this has been fun so far

We were all focusing on Lindholm's play throughout the game until Ullmark shot the puck at us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad