Post-Game Talk: Game 58 - Pasta Hat Trick - BRUINS 4 Poutineville Smurfs 1 - FINAL

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
What a shitty take.

Attachments

• source (1).gif
    source (1).gif
    624.7 KB · Views: 1

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Multi-point night for Bergeron! An UGLY assist on the power play, and an empty net goal (his second in the last 3 games). What did I tell you? On a night where Marchand and Pasta were making the pretty plays, leave it to Bergy to have his stats padded. He does a lot of good complementary stuff offensively, but Marchand and Pasta make many more direct contributions to goals (especially at even strength). Bergeron was never a PPG guy until he started playing with Marchand-Pasta, and is not in their league offensively.

Dammit, I was starting to think he was a good player again. Thanks for the reminder. I'll remember your posts and scoff at his legacy when his number is retired.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
although life is incredibly busy lately, i still find the time to enjoy one of my favorite past times. Reading through a HABS GDT after a loss to the bruins.

I for one disagree with some of the sentiments expressed in the beginning of the GDT about the lack of activity in their GDT. screw em and that franchise. I hope their next GDT has 1 person in it...

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
although life is incredibly busy lately, i still find the time to enjoy one of my favorite past times. Reading through a HABS GDT after a loss to the bruins.

I for one disagree with some of the sentiments expressed in the beginning of the GDT about the lack of activity in their GDT. screw em and that franchise. I hope their next GDT has 1 person in it...

That could be the case when Price is gone and they are potentially looking at half a century without a Cup :handclap:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Nice to see you here CanFan

Reactions: caz16

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
19 pages and counting on the Chara crosscheck thread. In High School I took a crosscheck to the throat during a face-off; the ref told me I should have seen it coming and dropped the puck. Times sure have changed.

18 pages of leaf fans going “How does Kadri get suspended last year and Chara doesn’t” like these two instances are remotely the same.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
18 pages of leaf fans going “How does Kadri get suspended last year and Chara doesn’t” like these two instances are remotely the same.

2 words...Tough Crap.
Gallagher was facing Chara (had a wonderful view of his belly button)
He engaged with Chara and Chara gave him a shot. Gallagher's mouth no doubt was flapping, Z shut it.

If Marchy took a stick to the chops all the haters would be perfectly fine with it, saying he deserved it.

I'm perfectly fine with what Chara did. Do it again in fact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad