GDT: Game #58 | Maple Leafs vs. Penguins |

Status
Not open for further replies.

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
Bruh.. you play the teams that are in front of you. Pens without like 8 guys are playing insanely well. We aren't perfect, but this is the most combo 2017/2016 team i've ever seen. They have the same chances those 2 teams did and those 2 teams faced elimination 2 times each.

I hear you, but you did see Crosby actually allowed to skate a puck into an empty net? no I don't think they even crosschecked (ala Letang) after he scored.

As I type this, he just did a blind behind the back pass across his own blue line to a leaf to create a 3v1. I hope he builds on this game and stops that stuff.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
We better hold this 3 goal lead or I’m going to be puking in the bathroom with Geno...

Jarry won't let them blow it.

That's your difference tonight. Jarry and the Pens special teams being 100%. Just like the game in November (Jarry was 32 saves on 33 shots in that one . . . 28 on 30 tonight, and you can't blame him for either of them).

Reactions: Andy99

harmonica

Apr 21, 2007
Sid was everywhere on that last shift. Felt like he was seeing the future and knew exactly where to be. Went back and forth between covering the D to down below the net.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I hear you, but you did see Crosby actually allowed to skate a puck into an empty net? no I don't think they even crosschecked (ala Letang) after he scored.

As I type this, he just did a blind behind the back pass across his own blue line to a leaf to create a 3v1. I hope he builds on this game and stops that stuff.

If your gimmick is going to be calling Sid out.. we can skip right to a forum ban? And no.. i'm not being sarcastic. Like... I don't care if Sid straight up skates down the ice and scores on Jarry. The guy has lived up to legendary status and beyond. That's like saying "OH MANY.. MARIO LEMIEUX WAS LAZY" as he has 150 points.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Apparently it dawned on Sully that the Leafs D can't move the puck up ice.

Reactions: BHD

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
22-6-2 in our last 30. That's crazy awesome considering all the injuries.

Well, it is awesome no matter what!

It was 14-3-1 before the last 12.

giphy.gif

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Yeah, I’m starting to think it’s not about C or W but him getting to dictate things or at least him not having to adapt to someone else.
I dont know if this would hurt his development but I wonder if Malkin or Crosby can talk to him and say hey we love to pass see this game against Toronto we love passing and getting Assists. We will let you score if you let us pass to you?

IDK i dont want to ruin um creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad