GDT: Game #58 | Maple Leafs vs. Penguins |

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNorthPenguin

Oct 25, 2019
I usually am all over the idiotic line-up choices by Sully, but Kahun hasn't been one of them for the most part.

Kahun started on the 4th line, worked well and kept moving up and has had the opportunity in the top 6 before he got hurt, eased into the line-up like this after a concussion is understandable, wouldn't be shocked to see him back on Geno's LW.
Yeah, he's there with the injuries. But if we get healthy (I know that's laughable but still), you and I and everyone else knows he's getting scratched over the likes of ZAR, Simon, etc. He just seems to be held to a different standard than even a guy like Simon whom he is basically a better version of.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Yeah, he's there with the injuries. But if we get healthy (I know that's laughable but still), you and I and everyone else knows he's getting scratched over the likes of ZAR, Simon, etc. He just seems to be held to a different standard than even a guy like Simon whom he is basically a better version of.
I would be shocked. He's more likely playing with Malkin than scratched. He was with Malkin before getting hurt.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I don't see it that way at all, if anything I think if we ever get that healthy where we get all the forwards except Jake (obviously), I think this team might actually rotate a few guys in and out of the line-up and I get that.

But the longer ZAR is out and the more Sully sees how that bottom 6 looks better without him, the better.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Toronto is 2 points ahead of florida with 2 more games played.

After the atlantics top 3 teams --- the metro has 1 team not even in the playoffs that have as many points as the leafs. wow

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Jarry trying to go bar down. Wants to be the first goalie to score while the opposing tendy is in net. Love that drive.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Pleased with how the third has gone. Pens have really buckled down and limited the time spent in their zone and chances against.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->