Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
It was 14-3-1 before the last 12.

giphy.gif
vq7hClE.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I mean, 1 game is only 1 game. That being said, I’m pretty sure I don’t see all of the problems Sullivan does. :dunno:
I re-watched the last 5 games and there's a few mistakes he's made, but no more than say JJ, Letang, or Schultz and definitely Ruhwedel and his countless errors while still getting played more.

Skates the puck out well, is good with his man on man coverage, physical and doesn't shy away, a few times he will pass it back when his partner isn't in the best position but those are the mistakes I saw in his game and literally the rest of this team's blueline and seems more like a "taught" problem.

Reactions: LOGiK

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Hammering on Sid for thinking he had something and throwing an unsuccessful blind pass is like questioning Warren Buffet’s acumen after an random investment of his doesn’t pan out.

Reactions: vodeni

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Leafs crew talking like they’ve never seen defensive posture before.

Well, if they're the Leafs crew, there's a reason for that, no? :laugh:

You know, jokes aside, think of where this team was in mid November. Or even mid December, down what like 13 points to the Caps. To think in 10 minutes that they'll be 1st in the division . . . yes, we can pick at stuff, but end of the day, you have to tip your cap to all of them.

EDIT: We're good. Time to deal with the pup. Cheers. :D

TheNorthPenguin

Oct 25, 2019
Kahun seems to support quite well in the d-zone. It shocks me Sully seems to dislike him, or prefer others to him. Has had a nice first game back.

Reactions: Andy99

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Atleast we are finally beating the Eastern conference now, was worried we could only smoke the West and blow vs the important East.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I re-watched the last 5 games and there's a few mistakes he's made, but no more than say JJ, Letang, or Schultz and definitely Ruhwedel and his countless errors while still getting played more.

Skates the puck out well, is good with his man on man coverage, physical and doesn't shy away, a few times he will pass it back when his partner isn't in the best position but those are the mistakes I saw in his game and literally the rest of this team's blueline and seems more like a "taught" problem.

So you would have noticed Simon’s been good

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Kahun seems to support quite well in the d-zone. It shocks me Sully seems to dislike him, or prefer others to him. Has had a nice first game back.
I usually am all over the idiotic line-up choices by Sully, but Kahun hasn't been one of them for the most part.

Kahun started on the 4th line, worked well and kept moving up and has had the opportunity in the top 6 before he got hurt, eased into the line-up like this after a concussion is understandable, wouldn't be shocked to see him back on Geno's LW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad