GDT: Game #58 | Maple Leafs vs. Penguins |

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNorthPenguin

Oct 25, 2019
I don't see it that way at all, if anything I think if we ever get that healthy where we get all the forwards except Jake (obviously), I think this team might actually rotate a few guys in and out of the line-up and I get that.

But the longer ZAR is out and the more Sully sees how that bottom 6 looks better without him, the better.
I hope you and @Ogrezilla are right and I'm wrong, I'd definitely be happy with that. I just don't see Sully not going back to BART no matter how good the bottom 6 looks, he literally wouldn't break that line up when we were ravaged by injuries. And if it comes down to Kahun vs Simon, I see Kahun getting the short end unfortunately. Again this assumes we ever get healthy, which is a whole other story.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I hope you and @Ogrezilla are right and I'm wrong, I'd definitely be happy with that. I just don't see Sully not going back to BART no matter how good the bottom 6 looks, he literally wouldn't break that line up when we were ravaged by injuries. And if it comes down to Kahun vs Simon, I see Kahun getting the short end unfortunately. Again this assumes we ever get healthy, which is a whole other story.
If we got all the guys back except Jake, of course, it becomes a matter of who plays best in what spot and that might make Kahun's case a little better considering he's been fantastic at RW and LW, but yeah, it'll come down to who fits in what role.

When guys are out though, you get a chance to see who looks good right now and Sully is a creature of habit, if he sees how good his team is with Kahun in a spot that his boy ZAR was in, he will go with that, but he also abandons all logic (Ruhwedel at LD, the entire existence of ZAR's NHL Career thus far) so we will see.

harmonica

Apr 21, 2007
Gauthier is like a really really REALLY poor mans Jordan Staal. I can imagine Errey saying power move every time he has the puck.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Holy shit Toronto is done. They wanted this game to be over 15 minutes ago.

wave after pesty wave

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
think the game Thursday will be completely different...we have to play better at ES because we can’t count on the refs giving us enough PPs...

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Horny has only 1 mode - Hard & Fast.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad