GDT: Game 58: Columbus at New York Rangers 2/22 7:30PM EST | FSO

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
very few of us are saying there's NO CHANCE...just that too much has to happen for it to work...if they do, awesome...I'll be at the games...I'm still going to an away game with the jacket backers, not like I've said "F this team, I'm done, I'm selling all my tickets"...in fact, we added more tickets...this team for all its issues has been fun to watch this year.

just sucks that November happened...

It's quite interesting. Even a .500 November/October and we're at least in the playoff mix. Shows how important starts are. Hopefully next year we're healthy and we have all hands on deck to start on fire

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
It's quite interesting. Even a .500 November/October and we're at least in the playoff mix. Shows how important starts are. Hopefully next year we're healthy and we have all hands on deck to start on fire

exactly...not to turn this into a Richards thread, i'm sure I've said it in there at some point, but injuries are injuries, but this was 3 straight years of slow starts...its fairly concerning...may have cost us playoffs in 2 of 3 years...and maybe nearly all 3...

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
exactly...not to turn this into a Richards thread, i'm sure I've said it in there at some point, but injuries are injuries, but this was 3 straight years of slow starts...its fairly concerning...may have cost us playoffs in 2 of 3 years...and maybe nearly all 3...

Yep, although to be fair the team 3 years ago was supposed to be terrible. A hot Bob vaulted us from the basement to a near playoff berth. But I get your point and it is concerning.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011

On the other hand a better start could easily be negated by the lack of a 10-1-1 stretch.

I think one of the real issues with this team is consistency. Lots of reasons for that - youth, injuries, line-o-matic, maybe coaching?

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
So, you're saying there's a chance...

carrey274.jpg

I got your back homie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad