McDonagh-Girardi
Stall-Kline
Moore-Boyle

Talbot​

Last edited by a moderator:

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Well if this is the best we've got, might as well get er going....

I think if we get 2 points tonight, it's an incredibly successful road trip, 3 and 2 against NYI, Philly, Pitt, Mont and NYR would be unreal. Hoping the Blackhawks and Pens can take care of Boston and Fla for us, too!

Last edited:

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Will be interesting to see how we follow up from last night.. Could be ugly if we come out sluggish.

Heart Says: 3-2 Jackets
Head Says: 4-1 Rangers

Here is to hoping my heart wins out.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Ooops, just noticed there was two threads.

Oh well.

3-2 Jackets, living on a prayer!

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Hopefully the Jackets come out more ready to play than our GDT was, our GDT must be feeling it from the back to backs...haha

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
hope to see

Anisimov-Johansen-Dano
Calvert-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Hartnell- Wennberg -Foligno
Tropp-Letestu-Boll

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Pleased to see my picture of MSG survived my ill fated attempt at a gdt.

C-Mac confirmed as starter yet?

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
whoa

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 5s6 seconds ago
#CBJ D James Wisniewski will be a healthy scratch tonight vs #NYR. Jordan Leopold will play.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
i don't think there's anything to speculate about...Wiz was awful last night...richards showing some balls and scratching top players is good to see

I agree, there's nothing to speculate about. Why in the world would our FO be selling a key piece to our PP if we're trying to make a run to get back in the playoff race?

Wiz was awful last night, countless times he took shots right into defenders shin pads. Didn't make very good decisions with the puck, especially on the PP. I don't think it should have warranted a healthy scratch for tonight though...

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I agree, there's nothing to speculate about. Why in the world would our FO be selling a key piece to our PP if we're trying to make a run to get back in the playoff race?

Wiz was awful last night, countless times he took shots right into defenders shin pads. Didn't make very good decisions with the puck, especially on the PP. I don't think it should have warranted a healthy scratch for tonight though...
Likewise. If he gets traded for a handful of magic beans I'm joining the anti-Kekalainen crowd.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Wiz has been awful many nights, this is a good move, he's so slow, can't hold the puck in and can't get his shot through

Wiz has had a cold streak yes. Jack has also been in cold streaks. Same with Joey, Foligno, Cam and others. Why now to send a message?

This is arguably the biggest game of the season and we're sitting a vet with 50 points last year on the backend. This smells like another RJ Umberger situation.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Wiz has had a cold streak yes. Jack has also been in cold streaks. Same with Joey, Foligno, Cam and others. Why now to send a message?

This is arguably the biggest game of the season and we're sitting a vet with 50 points last year on the backend. This smells like another RJ Umberger situation.

He wants to go to Philadelphia?

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio

Last season is last season, he's been really bad for most of the season, it's like he's skating in sand

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
We are watching different players

Renaud Lavoie @renlavoietva 2m2 minutes ago
J.Wisniewski is healthy scratch tonight. I think the #bluejackets are ready to listen if any team wants him. 2 years left on his contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad