Post-Game Talk: GAME #58: Canucks 0 @ Ducks 1: Sorry, scoring had gone away...

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Sounds like another game without Markstrom which seems like a loss, even though the Ducks are brutal.

Literally everyone takes 2 points off the ducks lately.

That said, we will lose as they have a rookie goalie in net. He will get a shutout.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Chalk it up to vancouver to lose to a team that has lost 19 out of 21 games.

3-0 ducks

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Chalk it up to vancouver to lose to a team that has lost 19 out of 21 games.

3-0 ducks

That would be a very Vancouver thing to do really.

Most altruistic team in the league, helping opponents end losing streaks left and right. :sarcasm:

Still, screw the ducks, I want a win... or at least some Big Three, Virtanen, Goldy, Gaudette or MacEwen points. :yo:

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Because maybe they are playing meaningful games in late Feb (who would have thunk it..??)...Maybe we should pack Pettersson off to Utica..?..Would that appease you?

So you were fine with how they handled this goalie situation, costing us 2 points, but playing a banged up Markstrom cause we need the two points? Never change my god.

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
Because maybe they are playing meaningful games in late Feb (who would have thunk it..??)...Maybe we should pack Pettersson off to Utica..?..Would that appease you?

Yet you didn't have a problem with playing a 19 y/o goalie who is not capable of playing even lower level professional hockey and essentially throwing away two points? I'm confused.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Yet you didn't have a problem with playing a 19 y/o goalie who is not capable of playing even lower level professional hockey and essentially throwing away two points? I'm confused.

Don’t be, it’s the usual defend management at all costs bullshit

hellstick

Nov 2, 2006
Abbotsford
Typical Canucks luck in action here. Facing off against a bottom dweller in the midst of a 2-16-2 sample size, BUT it's a team that has just underwent massive organizational change with the GM now behind the bench. It'll be interesting to see how the Ducks play tonight, even with Dan Boyle's brother being in net.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
You obviously are..I said that it was a fair assessment to call out JB on that one..

Reactions: Nomobo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad