Post-Game Talk: GAME #58: Canucks 0 @ Ducks 1: Sorry, scoring had gone away...

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Bzcr9oy.jpg

Reactions: Brock Olli Juolevi

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
If Hutton doesn't throw anymore pucks in his own net, Guddy somehow learns overnight how to not be the worst d-man in the league, and Pouliot finds a way to not be a give-away machine, yes -- sure fire win. Assuming we have a goaltender that steals the game for us.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
730 wtf too late, I like the 4pm starts the best

This could be a battle of the two worse teams in the league

Who knows wholl win

Elias GOATtersson

Jan 8, 2011
If only...

If only Markstrom was injured one game later

If only Philadelphia hadn't claimed McKenna

If only Demko hadn't gotten injured

If only someone could have predicted this happening...

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
Look how nice that 3rd line looks. Hopefully Gaudette can get to the spots quicker this time around and Goldy can find him. I slant towards the tank, but if that forward nucleus pushes them ahead in the playoff race, I'd have a hard time complaining.

I don't expect it though.

Now if only they could move Guddy.

Reactions: ErrantShepherd

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
Markstrom was carrying this team. Well, him an a small handful of others. If he's not playing, our chances of winning drop considerably.

5-3 Ducks

Pettersson
Boeser
MacEwen

Last edited:

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
Huge help on the out of town scoreboard last night. Need to win tonight to make that mean something.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
I have something in common with Markstrom! We're both dealing with back spasms. So we've gone from lower body soreness to back spasms. Now true enough that back issues can cause lower body pain (I am experiencing that now...and for the past 15 years) but it's amazing to me how often the past few weeks the injury seems to completely change the next day.

Seems like it's time for the Ducks to win a game. A stoned Markstrom or 4th stringer in net might just afford them that opportunity.

wjr0014

Jun 15, 2012
What just happened? Who's Boyle? Where did he come from? WTF is going on? I read that MaMa's visa problems we're resolved?

Just when you can almost smell the playoffs Benning lets out a big fart. I wonder if Aquilni is pissed about how this was dealt with.

Boyle is starting for the Ducks, not the Canucks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad