GDT: Game 57: Vegas Golden Knights @ Minnesota Wild | 5:00 | We need more Wild... Wild Bill would be nice

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Will this performance finally shed that belief that some hockey pundits have stubbornly held onto that seemingly pencils in Vegas to the WCF? That seems to be the consensus, Vegas should waltz into the conference final in the Pacific and then there's only four teams left so who knows?

We can't even look good against the Wild, no slam dunk we beat the Oilers, Canucks, Flames or Coyotes.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Will this performance finally shed that belief that some hockey pundits have stubbornly held onto that seemingly pencils in Vegas to the WCF? That seems to be the consensus, Vegas should waltz into the conference final in the Pacific and then there's only four teams left so who knows?

We can't even look good against the Wild, no slam dunk we beat the Oilers, Canucks, Flames or Coyotes.
You'd think that around this point the players would start to realize, hey the playoff push is gonna get wild pretty soon and we need to be playoff ready, maybe we should play like we give a shit. That's what really gets me. We've had losses under DeBoer but this is the first time they look like they don't give a shit. Worse than any game under Gallant.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
3XiKMch.gif

This isn't hockey. I'll come back when this team starts giving a shit again.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I was thinking about buying tickets to another game soon. Having some second thoughts now. Who wants to pay high ticket prices to watch this?

Reactions: Nevada Jones

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Keep these lines intact, right now it's the dmen who are shitting the bed.

Patches-Bill-Stone
Marchy-Stas-Smith
Carrier-Stephenson-Tuch
Nosek-Eakin-Reaves

Going into next game.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
So I recorded the game & I just sat down to start it from the beginning & my GF texts me "The Knights are getting beat up". Thanks for that, honey. :eyeroll:

So I figured why bother watching & I fast forwarded to live action. 4-0? Really? We are kidding ourselves if we don't think this team sucks.

Last edited:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
This seems the performance that could make them hit the panic button and we make a bigger trade than we should.

I'm not sure Tuch or Marchessault will be on this team very long.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
So I recorded the game & I just sat down to start it from the beginning & my GF texts me "The Knights are getting beat up". Thanks for that, honey. :eyeroll:

So I figured why bother & I fast forwarded to live action. 4-0? Really? We are kidding ourselves if we don't think this team sucks.

I think that's a little strong. This team mediocres.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
The team is back to playing for either 3rd place or a wild card which does give them tons of room to f*** around. So there’s that. :rolleyes:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
This seems the performance that could make them hit the panic button and we make a bigger trade than we should.

We've had so many games that should have been wake up calls. This team needs to get some f***ing pride back in their bones and start giving a shit every night.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018

So I figured why bother & I fast forwarded to live action. 4-0? Really? We are kidding ourselves if we don't think this team sucks.

The team will suck for 2 or 3 weeks. Then it will tease us and give us some false hope for a little while. Then the team will go back to playing like trash.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

Tuch has a much longer leash, but I agree with Marchy. I mentioned him as potential trade bait a few weeks ago. I enjoy watching him play, but he's extremely frustrating at times, plus he can't seem to hit the net with any consistency.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad