GDT: Game 57: Vegas Golden Knights @ Minnesota Wild | 5:00 | We need more Wild... Wild Bill would be nice

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Ok, advanced stats time: Patches-Bill-Stone is a fantastic line. Generated more in under 2 minutes than the whole team has the whole game, not a high bar, but compared to other games it's also fantastic. Who could have possibly predicted putting those 3 together is a good idea?

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Will this performance finally shed that belief that some hockey pundits have stubbornly held onto that seemingly pencils in Vegas to the WCF? That seems to be the consensus, Vegas should waltz into the conference final in the Pacific and then there's only four teams left so who knows?

We can't even look good against the Wild, no slam dunk we beat the Oilers, Canucks, Flames or Coyotes.

I’m tired of hearing that the advanced stats say we’re awesome and that we just need to wait and be patient because this will turn around. People said that last season too and the team started playing worse before the Stone trade got things going (but only for a little while).

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Embarrassing loss. At least I hope the players are embarrassed. If not we might as well start buying up our draft guides now.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Fun facts:

• The only lines with high danger chances were Patches-Bill-Stone & Eakin-Bill-Tuch.
  • The only PK to not let in a goal was the only PK to feature Bill(who played 1:45 of it and had 1 CF, 0 CA).

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I honestly would sell at the deadline.

Then in the offseason, get some f***ing defense and get a better f***ing backup.

Reactions: Vegas07

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad