GDT: Game #57 | Penguins vs. Red Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
On zars last shift it looks like he was in some discomfort while his shift was going on. Then he got cross checked in the side/rib and looked in even more discomfort?

Idk. It didnt look like anything specific. Torso injury maybe?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
watching Sid and Geno playing with the different players...raise my appreciation for Jake to an nth degree....What a f....... hockey player Jake is

I'm anxious to see how Zucker-Sid-Simon looks against a really good team. If it continues to look like this and dictate against the good ones, then it's a good situation.

I have my doubts, because the line only is going to be as good as its weakest link, but as I say to @pixiesfanyo about how Kahun-Geno-Rust will look long term, I hope I'm wrong.

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
watching Sid and Geno playing with the different players...raise my appreciation for Jake to an nth degree....What a f....... hockey player Jake is

Jake is our best forward, (top 5 wing in NHL IMO). Nothing really fancy or overwhelming with him. He just is always making the correct play and has a nice, accurate "pocket speed" aspect with his shot. It's reminds me of Mario's wrister. Doesn't blow it by you, just puts it in the net.

Reactions: KIRK

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sid shoot!
AHHHH Shoot that Sid!
giphy.gif

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
If you didn't expect Rust to come back down to Earth then....I want your ability to be that positive

It's already known that he's playing with a nagging injury

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
You guys already know i haven't stopped marking out. Horny 4 life. He's on the cover of today's program too.

Well, it's only fair, because every single one of us is marking out thinking about how you Tonya Harding'ed ZAR out of the game.

Reactions: Hungamania

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Jake is our best forward, (top 5 wing in NHL IMO). Nothing really fancy or overwhelming with him. He just is always making the correct play and has a nice, accurate "pocket speed" aspect with his shot. It's reminds me of Mario's wrister. Doesn't blow it by you, just puts it in the net.

Get him healthy and clone him.

One with Sid and Zucker. One with Geno and Rust.

It would disguise all of the team's weaknesses.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The crazy thing about ZAR’s injury is it is probably the first instance this year of us potentially getting better via injury.

I love Tanev-TB-Horny.

EDIT: My god, the only thing more putrid that McCann ignoring easy passes to Geno is his now trying to force long ones to him.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Kahun should be back shortly and that gives the Pens a quality talent who can play with the big guns. May take him a game to get his mojo back but he can add some nice skill to the cause. Adding Zucker makes the top 6 more complete and Bjugstad and Kahun will add great depth to the lines.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
You guys already know i haven't stopped marking out. Horny 4 life. He's on the cover of today's program too.
Thought this said making out at first, was gonna ask where in West Virginia your dad was from. Glad I re read.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Meh so much for everyone dreaming of ZAR getting traded lol... just to really piss off tge haters he will probably get healthy just in time for some top six injury and slot in there lol... pretty sure this team activity trolls people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad