GDT: Game #57 | Penguins vs. Red Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah. It also gives you ZAR - McCann - Bjugstad or McCann - Bjugstad - Lafferty so, please continue to rule T - B - H.

I'll bet you Sully reunites the BARF line no matter how good TB and Tanev are with Horny.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Malkin looks fine physically. Rust may be dinged, but being snake bitten recently certainly doesn't help. Hopefully, @pixiesfanyo is right about what adding Kahun back to the mix does.

Regardless of Kahun, Rust has a history of being streaky and Kahun-Malkin shouldn’t be counted on to fix that. They might but it would be a pleasant surprise.

Reactions: Andy99

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Detroit is just so bad. Amazing that a salary cap era team could be this bad. Not sure I've seen a team this bad since well....the 03-4 Pens.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Detroit is just so bad. Amazing that a salary cap era team could be this bad. Not sure I've seen a team this bad since well....the 03-4 Pens.

So much talent and so much speed in the line up. Goes to show how important D is

And they have Bylsma on the staff lol

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
But ZAR was glued to them because he was so important to the line. JR should take him away from Sullivan.

I hate to break this to you, but JR thinks as highly of ZAR as Sullivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad