GDT: Game 57: New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils - 7pm ET, MSGSN, MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Have to imagine that since Othmann is the callup, he'll be looking at significant minutes.

If it is Panarin and not Vesey out, especially so, though I'd expect PL to put someone else on the first PP unit. Fox is going to have to try to get particularly creative as Panarin usually does about 70% of all of the invention on the man advantage.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Have to imagine that since Othmann is the callup, he'll be looking at significant minutes.

If it is Panarin and not Vesey out, especially so, though I'd expect PL to put someone else on the first PP unit. Fox is going to have to try to get particularly creative as Panarin usually does about 70% of all of the invention on the man advantage.
It will be Lafreniere that gets in there. Fox will likely take more on.

Reactions: haveandare

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I have a feeling Berard is one of the piece’s available at the deadline or he’d have gotten a shot by now. They don’t like to introduce us to prospects they have available. Robertson is another.

Berard has done literally everything you could do down there. He should have gotten a call up

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I have a feeling Berard is one of the piece’s available at the deadline or he’d have gotten a shot by now. They don’t like to introduce us to prospects they have available. Robertson is another.

Berard has done literally everything you could do down there. He should have gotten a call up

I like Berard and Sykora but given that the team is a top contender with a lot of guys locked in for the forseeable future, something will eventually have to give with the glut of wingers. Even Jones I think is safer than Berard or Robertson. I highly doubt any prospect of substance will be traded for a rental though.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
I like Berard and Sykora but given that the team is a top contender with a lot of guys locked in for the forseeable future, something will eventually have to give with the glut of wingers. Even Jones I think is safer than Berard or Robertson. I highly doubt any prospect of substance will be traded for a rental though.
Brooks was saying Sykora is probably on the block.

• Wow
Reactions: RangersFan1994

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-new-jersey-devils.gif

Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad