Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Panarin & Vesey questionable?

I think Bread plays.

If they both dont go, they'll need a LW and RW and it screws up all of the lines.

I'd keep Cuylle and Kakko together with any center. Tro and Laf stick together. Break up the bromance for a game. 4th line stays

Cuylle-Mika-Kakko
Kreider-Trocheck-Lafreniere
Othmann-Brodz-Pitlick?
Edstrom-Goodrow-Rempe

Wow. This team needs reinforcements/depth up front for the playoffs.

Last edited:

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Othmann call-up doesnt bode well for Vesey or Panarin tonight, but hopefully he gets in the middle of things against a young Devils team.

Goal, assist and a couple big hits last night. Got under the opponents skin to from what I saw on twitter.

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg

Panarin out I presume? Shit, hope it's nothing serious and he doesn't get robbed of a 100pt season once again

Just hope it's nothing big. 100pts seems to be a recurring theme, but I personally really don't care, not sure if he does. We all know he would already hit a century if not for shortened seasons.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008

Panarin out I presume? Shit, hope it's nothing serious and he doesn't get robbed of a 100pt season once again

Just hope it's nothing big. 100pts seems to be a recurring theme, but I personally really don't care, not sure if he does. We all know he would already hit a century if not for shortened seasons.

Rempe, Cuylle, Othmann and Edstrom, that's a lot of size and sandpaper and NJ will think twice before trying to push us around.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Seem to recall Panarin taking a shot off the ankle last game. Maybe it's lingering.
That has to be it.

Shot to the boot from Benns wrister

He played through it. Its good news its only questionable. Probably swelled up, but no broken bones is the most important thing.

Hell prob test it in warmups, unless he finds its not good to go this morning

Reactions: haveandare

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

1000003280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad