Post-Game Talk: GAME 57 - Cassidy gets win 100 as B's coach - Now on to California - BRUINS 6 Chicago 3 FINAL

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Nordstrom Frederic Backes in 7 games have scored no points

I dont understand how this line keeps getting min on the ice

I would rather give Stempniak even 5 min a game. I bet he would score a point here and there

This line cant continue to get min if the Bruins plan to go deep in the playoffs

Reactions: LouisSleigher

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
IMO as much as I hate missing Pasta...this could be the kick in the butt the team needed.

Debrusk, Heinen are starting to produce and the defense looks leathal with McAvoy and Carlo.

Call up Donato and get him going...go Bruins go

Reactions: Boston Bandit

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Nordstrom Frederic Backes in 7 games have scored no points

I dont understand how this line keeps getting min on the ice

I would rather give Stempniak even 5 min a game. I bet he would score a point here and there

This line cant continue to get min if the Bruins plan to go deep in the playoffs
Couldn’t agree more. We can’t go deep. We need big upgrades

Reactions: Strafer

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I haven’t watched the 3rd period yet but some very good chemistry was noticeable tonight which we really haven’t seen most of the year . Heinen with two beautiful passes to set up goals . Heinen seems to know where to go when playing with Bergeron and Marchand. Do we already have the top 6 forward we need in Heinen ? Just get a 3C ?

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
What a perfect shot by Krejci for that first goal. Might have needed it, the Hawk goalie did a pretty nice job getting over.

Great idea to put him with Bergy and Marchand on the PP. Everyone around here knows he’s a underrated shooter. Just pulls it out of his bag of tricks in certain spots.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Fun game tonight! Great to see Heinen and DeBrusk step up! This was the kick we needed. Fun atmosphere too despite the weather. My first experience sitting in the Boardroom was mindblowing. Free food? Two floors? I've never felt more bougie in my life! All in all a great experience. I'll be back at a game March 5th. Not in the Boardroom, but club seats. 11th belated birthday gift for my niece. Hopefully the weather is better by that time.

All in all it was great to be outside. At a game. And watch my boys. Felt good! Goodnight all!

Last edited:

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
@ConorRyan_93
Brad Marchand on if he’s had a chance to speak with David Pastrnak today: “I haven’t spoken with him today. I’ll go cuddle with him later tonight.”

I can't :laugh:
WTF is wrong with him? :laugh:

He loves and cares too much, but truly there’s nothing wrong with that

Our little ball of hate has evolved, he’s now our little ball of cuddle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad