Post-Game Talk: GAME 57 - Cassidy gets win 100 as B's coach - Now on to California - BRUINS 6 Chicago 3 FINAL

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
One other note on Donato, next year I want him to be the third line center.
Get this kid off the boards and he will be a better player for it.
I want to see him play center in Providence

Nah, his shot plays better on the wing, he just needs a little more bulk.

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
Not a bad offensive showing without Pasta, and they didn't make a rookie goalie look like a Vezina winner.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Honestly, that was one of the best games they've played all season, in my opinion. They were absolutely buzzing all night. That 4th line is the type of 4th line you want in the post season.

A little help up front and i think this team can do some damage.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Honestly, that was one of the best games they've played all season, in my opinion. They were absolutely buzzing all night. That 4th line is the type of 4th line you want in the post season.

Obviously we know they need a top 6 RW and a 3rd line center. Also think they need a 3rd line winger if someone like Heinen/Cehlarik is moved in a trade for a T6RW. If they could land both T6RW + 3LC without moving either, the Bruins lineup, with those players moved down, would instantly be much deeper. Just cannot go into the postseason with Backes + Nordstrom on the 3rd line...Even one of them there is not getting it done.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I don’t think Saad was great last night.

I also don’t think judging a player off one game would be particularly prudent.

Watch him on highlites on the play where McAvoy was robbed with the glove save.Saad was coasting back not trying at all.See it plain as day him behind McAvoy .Terrible effort.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

Everyone and their dog knows what Bruins need.Sadly Sweeney just cannot get it done.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
is it maybe because everyone and their dog also includes fellow GM`s who aren`t in the habit of doing favors for one another? we aren`t at the finish line yet, I`ll wait before I give any assessments of Donny Boy`s deadline moves

Within 12 days we will know.:popcorn:

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL

Delia kept it closer than it should have been. Hard to say whether it was one of best performances or not because Chicago was a dumpster fire for the most of last nights game. Duncan Keith has really declined...

AM Bruin

The Early Worm
Feb 20, 2015
Out on a limb.
Again I just want to say how happy I am for Danton Heinen. He's been struggling all season long but it looks like he's regaining his confidence and showing what kind of player he truly can be.
This is how it would play out if Danton gets traded and put on a skilled line. It would be Frankie Vatrano all over again. Not saying I disagreed with moving him out at the time but sometimes you never know what you have until it's too late...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad