Post-Game Talk: GAME 57 - Cassidy gets win 100 as B's coach - Now on to California - BRUINS 6 Chicago 3 FINAL

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Well, that was fun.

Heinen with a great night. Marchy as well.
Nice to see DeBrusk get on the board. I was so hoping he'd score on the PP.

Great win!

Go Bruins!!

When I saw the replay of JDB’s goal all I could think of was the time in the NHL when that goal would have been disallowed because his foot was in the crease.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Dominant performance tonight against a red-hot Chicago team that had been scoring a ton of goals.

Even with the 3 GA, the defense looked really good and in control of the game for long stretches (the first 5:00 of the third not being among them).

The key moment was the response shift after Chicago cut it to 4-3. Good pressure, drew a penalty, scored on the PP and it was game over from there.

Heinen might have played his best game as a Bruin. JDB was solid. If it weren't for Delia, it could've been 10-3.

And, for those of us who live in Blackhawks country, this win is always a pleasant one.

The first goal was obviously on Tuukka.

I’ll take 2 goals against for the rest of the season.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Thank god we have NESN.

Dare I ask what he’s ranting about
He's just contradicting everyone right and left. Probably just cranky because Chicago lost to Boston again.

qL533lEvKg5EY.gif

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
i dont think so.
i think nordstrom took his spot. yuk.
cehlarik did cough the puck up a couple times in the dzone that 3rd period tho.

Despite the goal, I thought Celery had an off game. He fought the puck a bit, turned over the puck repeatedly and lost some battles.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
NO to Stempniak. Maybe let him play in Providence and be on a taxi squad later or something. I want to see Senyshyn or someone with a future here. Even Kuhlman or Smith before Stemp.
Wouldn’t mind Stempniak, 13th forward. The way the PBruins are playing, leave the young guys down there, let them keep winning. Pick up Coyle, send Fredrick back down, then go get a RW for the third line, trade Cherlarik and they will be set for the playoffs. The PBruins appear set for a long playoff run, which would be great considering all the young guys they have down there.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Wouldn’t mind Stempniak, 13th forward. The way the PBruins are playing, leave the young guys down there, let them keep winning. Pick up Coyle, send Fredrick back down, then go get a RW for the third line, trade Cherlarik and they will be set for the playoffs. The PBruins appear set for a long playoff run, which would be great considering all the young guys they have down there.

Frig that..Sweeney has had plenty of time to make a decent move.Stempniak..blahhh

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Killed Hawks 7 game winning streak

Love seeing this

Bruins are playing very good hockey

Reactions: BMC

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
NO to Stempniak. Maybe let him play in Providence and be on a taxi squad later or something. I want to see Senyshyn or someone with a future here. Even Kuhlman or Smith before Stemp.

Doesnt matter much

Wont play unless its due to injury or sit Backes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad