Post-Game Talk: GAME 56 - Marchand wins it in OT - B's finally beat Colorado in Boston

Fire Hockey

Jul 27, 2017
Bruins have 7 NHL caliber defensemen and not 12 NHL caliber forwards so once Grz comes back I hope Cassidy atleast tries doing 11+7

Shoebottom88

Feb 4, 2019
I personally think Killer is the weakest d of our top seven . I hope he is moved this summer . I know we are short on muscle on the back end , but miller is not an answer trade him for an up grade at some position . The team lacks grit so I think there has to be an upgrade there as well. Miller is simply not the answer. IMO Miller and either Griz or Krug should be moved in hockey trades
Miller is a beast in the playoffs. And Krug is what drives our pp. Bruins finally have a great pp, and people are like who needs Krug when you can have Krejci play the point again. Krug & Miller are a big part of what makes this team solid. Nothing wrong with going into the p/o with 7 solid Dmen. Our forwards lack of scoring is where we’re hurting. Need a true 2nd line.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Miller is a beast in the playoffs. And Krug is what drives our pp. Bruins finally have a great pp, and people are like who needs Krug when you can have Krejci play the point again. Krug & Miller are a big part of what makes this team solid. Nothing wrong with going into the p/o with 7 solid Dmen. Our forwards lack of scoring is where we’re hurting. Need a true 2nd line.
If he is used in the right way , maybe . I’m not too confident going into a series with Tampa Bay and having K Miller and Krug paired together. Carlo being healthy ( hopefully) should make a big difference this time around .

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
what a snoozefest of a game. While I`m not a massive fan of the 3 on 3, it`s typically hard to make it boring but these teams did, you could see both had a long week. 2 pts, that`s all that counts at this stage of the season

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Frederick looks to me like a kid who earned a shot with the big club. Has got it, and now knows the difference between an AHL top 6 and an NHL middle 6. He has a clear idea now what to work on and how far he has yet to go. Another year in the Dunk and we will see him next season. Was worth the look.

JFK played better than Frederic, but his play was not NHL level. He made good smart defensive choices, but his offense generation was not where the big club needed to be. I think what got him the return to Providence was a lack of consistency and some confidence building. I expect to see him back in Boston soon. Hopefully having learned something through the whole experience. How long he stays in Boston, however, is speculative. He has been in trade rumors here due to his value and if Donny has him in an offer to another team he might as well keep him with the P-Bruins. If not, he will return down when he is replaced with our 3C rental.

None of this will happen until the trade clog is cleared up. Seems everyone is holding onto their cash for the big Ottawa sale. Once that moves everything else will domino.
I don't think we will see JFK in a while considering he is currently injured and not expected to play this upcoming weekend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad