Pre-Game Talk: Game #55: Vancouver Canucks vs. Chicago Blackhawks - Wedneday, Jan. 29th 7:30PM - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
and guess who score that PPG for buffalo........cody Hodgson

I doubt hodgson would be even playing on the 1st unit pp if he was still with the Canucks. the coaching staff seem deadset on putting the same ice cold personnel on the first unit pp every single game.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I still think Torts is playing the Sedins Kesler way too much.

Unfortunately, we do not have a choice right now. Hansen has been bloody awful and Burrows can't score to save his life. That left Higgins and Santorelli, the latter of whom is now injured. If Kassian and Schreoder can pick up the slack, we can rest Beast Modo some.

Last edited:

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
Going to this game so a win would be nice.

Rivalry isn't what it used to be but both teams always come to play when they face each other.

Alexistheman

Jun 28, 2007
Surrey
I still think Torts is playing the Sedins Kesler way too much.

Sedins need more o-zone starts, less d-zone starts, and thats about it. Ice time should be right around 20-21 minutes. If we want them to produce and while it may not return them to the elite status they were it would increase their point totals.

Kesler playing as much as he is, is needed unless we get more help.

ohnoeszz

May 5, 2010
Lines I'd ice:
Sedin-Schroeder-Kassian
Burrows-Kesler-Hansen
Higgins-Dalpe-Weise
Sestito-Richardson-Booth

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
hawks are playing back to back and traveling......got to take advantage of this plus calgary beat them after blow a lead three time

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
Hawks are on a 4 game losing skid.

Who else but the Canucks to help them bump that slump?

McHortton

Accidental Tank 2016
Jun 28, 2013
Vancouver
We usually play well against the Hawks , lets hope we keep that up. Just want to see a complete game for once. Sick of this sloppy **** :help:

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
hawks LOOK at the canucks lineup they are icing and They Laugh/ and in their minds piece of cake. domination by the hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad