GDT: Game 55: Snow @ Bears | 1 PM MT | February 10, 2019

Which would you rather?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Gabe doing bad things with the puck lately. He seems to hit these spurts multiple times a year but this is his first this season. Was hoping he was done with it.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Nothing better than the production booth director switching to a zoomed in camera angle, especially when the puck, which is the size of a spec on the screen, is in transition...:facepalm:

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Gabe doing bad things with the puck lately. He seems to hit these spurts multiple times a year but this is his first this season. Was hoping he was done with it.

That line never has a good night when Landeskog has the puck a lot. That is something I've noticed all year actually. They do the best when Mikko is the one carrying the puck the most IMO. Landeskog is fine shooting, and getting the puck moving up the ice from deep in our zone.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
That line never has a good night when Landeskog has the puck a lot. That is something I've noticed all year actually. They do the best when Mikko is the one carrying the puck the most IMO. Landeskog is fine shooting, and getting the puck moving up the ice from deep in our zone.
That weak shot on net drove me crazy. Might as well tee it up and maybe something happens.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Why do I have to get the boring ass NESN Bruins feed?

These donkeys are putting me to sleep.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
You can just see Greer's on ice awareness is on another level than his line-mates. It was the same with Kam as well. Small plays that stand out, but pretty much die because his line-mates are not there or not ready for it.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
That weak shot on net drove me crazy. Might as well tee it up and maybe something happens.

Yeah they need to tell Kog to put it on the pads in those situations. I've always hated his "aww f*** it slap shot" into the chest from the top of the circles.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
That might be the reason in their dip in play because Mikko has been pretty bad carrying the puck himself for a good while now. He was amazing to start the season but now all he wants to do is play foppa and protect the puck instead of moving his feet and using his hands. Everytime he tries to make a move these days it results in a turnover.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Of all the shit thus far, they call that? They've been letting the stick infractions and borderline tripping stuff go all game lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad