GDT: Game 55: Montreal Canadiens vs Edmonton Oilers 5/10/21 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I was gonna mention Staal sitting on the ice but everyone else already did lol

If that guy comes back next year then I gotta wonder that the hell kind of back room deals go on in la Centre Bell.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
It's pretty hard. 1 point magic number and I think Calgary and Vancouver play 4 against each other.

Montreal losing out with 0 points in this and next game is completely realistic/likely.

Calgary faces a Canucks team that's in worse shape than any team in the league schedule wise. They also have lot of injuries/tired. 4 games in a row against the worst team in the league... Will be interesting.

Reactions: Simarino

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
The BEL line looks to be something. 3 guys with speed, high compete levels, and smart two way players. So far they’ve answered the BEL. Wish the rest of the team would take note.

Reactions: canucklover123

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I am not sure why anyone would be upset losing anyone on this team except for Suzuki.KK,Romanov ,Anderson,Toffoli and maybe Petry.The rest are not worth a bag of potatoes.All the guys making anything more than 5 mil should be on the please take me list.
Evans is a really good young player. Probably better than at least 2 on your list.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
But Vancouver or Calgary needs to sweep 4 against each other.

That's pretty hard. If either of them lose, OT or regulation, they're out.
The Flames could do it. They are fresh. Had many days off. Cannots, I don't think so.

Reactions: Runner77

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Our first playoff round will be the 4 CGY-VAN games because this team will not clinch by itself.

Reactions: Natey

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Why are you the way that you are?

The-Office-Toby-Flenderson-featured.jpg

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Montreal losing out with 0 points in this and next game is completely realistic/likely.

Calgary faces a Canucks team that's in worse shape than any team in the league schedule wise. They also have lot of injuries/tired. 4 games in a row against the worst team in the league... Will be interesting.
You mean the same Canucks who are beating the Jets right now?

A 4 game sweep isn't an easy thing.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Caufield is coming from the NCAA with less than 10 games in the NHL, he needs to adjust to the pace. He also needs a coach using him correctly
He also needs a good passer to be effective. Not comparing them, but Hull has had Oates, Ovie has Backstrom, Matthews has Marner. We don't have a player with a compatible skill set for Caufield

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I am not sure why anyone would be upset losing anyone on this team except for Suzuki.KK,Romanov ,Anderson,Toffoli and maybe Petry.The rest are not worth a bag of potatoes.All the guys making anything more than 5 mil should be on the please take me list.
My list only has Suzuki, Caufield (still hasn't been exposed to this management too much) and Toffoli.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Or a futur elite player? I mean. Exemple. Im playing in a hockey team. You are the coach and you tell me « hey. That new guy,#15, is young but he is good, like he should become a futur really good player, near elite ». I will say. Ok lets see him! During the game. You you look at his stride,speed/balance/hands. No one hockey player will say to him after the game. : « hey kid. You were really good. You are a futur elite player. » Damn. Anybody who played with a younger player because he was too good to play on an inferior league, know they arent looking like KK, they are smaller most of the time and are less stronger but they are dynamics and want to prove they deserve to play on a superior league

Okay, cool?
Right now they should be worried about their asses getting handed to them instead of worrying about KK's ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad