GDT: Game 55: Montreal Canadiens vs Edmonton Oilers 5/10/21 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
It’s unfortunate but he’s playing himself into this situation. At this point I hope it’s some sort of nagging injury because he’s having another one of his nothing games. Literally doing nothing out there.
His entire line has been invisible tonight. I mean minus the Evans line , nobody is playing good at all

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Merrill should never be seen near this team again, along with Staal and Ducharme. Bergevin has given us his usual specials. Make the team relatively better (offseason), then proceed to make it worse. As much as I wanted Julien gone, replacing him with Ducharme has made the team much worse. Then, adding Staal. Worse. Adding Merrill. Worse. I would even prefer friggin' Ouellet.

Please tell me that Fleury or Leskinen are worse than him... anyone. Is anyone worse (maybe Gus).

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
Tonight was our only chance at securing a point with Koskinen in net. Zero chance we win on Wednesday vs Smith

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
Montreal losing out with 0 points in this and next game is completely realistic/likely.

Calgary faces a Canucks team that's in worse shape than any team in the league schedule wise. They also have lot of injuries/tired. 4 games in a row against the worst team in the league... Will be interesting.

If the Habs can’t win one point in their last 4-5 games to make it, i
hope Calgary wins their last 4 games and we clean house!!

Loner

Dec 29, 2008
Montreal
What's infuriating is they don't even tried something new. The team is losing games after games and they repeat the same thing. Why not tried something bold like Suzuki with Caufield or even with KK, why not tried being more offensive with Gustafsson? No, instead more Staal, Armia on PP, etc.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Brilliant minds think alike as I was getting ready to post something similiar
Some of us knew this a long time ago. If you don't like Lehk for what he is there is no chance you'll like him for what he isn't. This was a player I was afraid we'd lose at TDL. A few years ago Bergevin mentioned Lehkonen was the player he had the most inquiries about at TDL. This team is just too stupid to use him properly but actually it's Danaults fault. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Doc McKenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad