GDT: Game 55: Montreal Canadiens vs Edmonton Oilers 5/10/21 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
There is no elite player on this team, none. Not sure where you are going with this.
Or a futur elite player? I mean. Exemple. Im playing in a hockey team. You are the coach and you tell me « hey. That new guy,#15, is young but he is good, like he should become a futur really good player, near elite ». I will say. Ok lets see him! During the game. You you look at his stride,speed/balance/hands. No one hockey player will say to him after the game. : « hey kid. You were really good. You are a futur elite player. » Damn. Anybody who played with a younger player because he was too good to play on an inferior league, know they arent looking like KK, they are smaller most of the time and are less stronger but they are dynamics and want to prove they deserve to play on a superior league

Shabs

Nov 16, 2017
upload_2021-5-10_20-36-50.jpeg

The only thing clinching tonight is my butthole

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Like zero intensity. Where is the desperation?

Come Ducharme, rally the troops!
I mean Staal hasn't had intensity in years. Perry is too slow to use his intensity. Tatar is hot and cold always. KK hit a wall. Can't rely on Suzuki and Toffoli always - who aren't really intense players. Anderson also plays smaller than he is.

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
I am not sure why anyone would be upset losing anyone on this team except for Suzuki.KK,Romanov ,Anderson,Toffoli and maybe Petry.The rest are not worth a bag of potatoes.All the guys making anything more than 5 mil should be on the please take me list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad