GDT: Game 55: Montreal Canadiens vs Edmonton Oilers 5/10/21 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
One, just one, ONE freaking point to clinch a playoff spot.

babu1.gif
one more.gif
one thumb.gif
one.gif
loki.gif

However, Habs being Habs, this might be the only one we'll get...

seinfeld1.gif

The morning skate lines:
Tatar - Kotkaniemi - Anderson
Toffoli - Suzuki - Armia
Byron - Evans - Lehkonen
Perry - Staal - Caufield

Edmundson - Petry
Kulak - Chiarot
Romanov - Merrill

Allen

Go:habsGo

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
That lineup doesn't have a Quebecer in there...does Dum Dom dare do this??...what will the Media say??...what will Molson say after the inevitable backlash that follows??...

Well, I mean it's been like a million years. Tory Mitchell served as our Quebecois born player when we sat DD that one time in Colorado?

But, yeah, I assumed Evans would sit based on the need to dress someone from Quebec and continue the streak.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Well, I mean it's been like a million years. Tory Mitchell served as our Quebecois born player when we sat DD that one time in Colorado?

But, yeah, I assumed Evans would sit based on the need to dress someone from Quebec and continue the streak.

It would be a big mistake to take Evans out. Hes one of the few good PK guys that you can trust on the habs, and you need that especially against Edmonton.

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
That lineup doesn't have a Quebecer in there...does Dum Dom dare do this??...what will the Media say??...what will Molson say after the inevitable backlash that follows??...
You just know there will be backlash. Marinaro just mentioned it's the first time in 112 years the Habs won't be icing a French speaking Quebecer.
If the English media is speaking about it, you can bet the regular French shit disturbers like Réjean Tremblay and co will stir up a storm.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Hopefully it leads Molson, who absolutely hates Media shyteshows, to be pissed enough at Bargain Bin and Dum Dom to fire them both...wishful thinking, I know...
I doubt that either one of them are going to upset the apple cart, I expect that come game time, the lineup will be the same as last game unless maybe they sit Caufield.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad