Post-Game Talk: Game 55: Hawks def. Canucks - 4-3 (OT) (Biega, Leivo, Pettersson)

skuzzycuzz

Jan 7, 2012
Might be an unpopular opinion but Hutton and Boeser both drive me insane. Boesers vision and playmaking is sooooooo bad! Worst game I’ve seen Tanev play in awhile. My blood is boiling, clean face off win in overtime and he doesn’t know what to do with it.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Might be an unpopular opinion but Hutton and Boeser both drive me insane. Boesers vision and playmaking is sooooooo bad! Worst game I’ve seen Tanev play in awhile. My blood is boiling, clean face off win and overtime and he doesn’t know what to do with it.

Nah he's just too slow. Painfully too slow.

Reactions: skuzzycuzz

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Might be an unpopular opinion but Hutton and Boeser both drive me insane. Boesers vision and playmaking is sooooooo bad! Worst game I’ve seen Tanev play in awhile. My blood is boiling, clean face off win in overtime and he doesn’t know what to do with it.
what a timing to post this

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Say what you want, that move was executed perfectly. Tanev got undressed so bad he should sue toews for sexual assault.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Good to see them battle back from being down twice tonight. End result sucks, especially to have Toews score it. Sigh.

Stecher and Hutton have been our best defenders for a stretch here, I think. Tanev getting anchored with Gudbranson is not helpful at all. And I don’t know how many times Pouliot has to screw the pooch before he’s benched again.

Leivo had a really nice game - one of his strongest in recent memory. On the flip side, Goldobin struggled hard. Gets so many chances and rarely seems able to convert.

Tough road trip; three games in a row where the team played well enough to win, and came up just short, in large part due to hot goaltending. Delia was good tonight.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I am perfectly happy if they play Josh and Elias together for the next month.

I can care less who the third person is.

Reactions: skuzzycuzz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad