GDT: Game 54: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 5/8/21 7:00pm EST CBC, SNE, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
OK the most exciting forward prospect. Koivu was PPG on his first year if I remember correctly.
I think there's about as much hype with CC as there was with Price. And that's saying a lot because Price was highly regarded coming in. He'd won at every level and won the Calder cup. He was seen as blue chip much the same way CC is.

Before that? Honestly, I can't remember a prospect that had any real hype behind him. You're right, it might very well have been Koivu.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
KK is not physically or mentally ready to be in the NHL

I've accepted that he's likely going to be benched for the playoffs, which is hard to argue with his play in the last 4 weeks. At the very least, he should have been rested a few times during that crazy stretch in April.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Not much but last time in my lifetime im watching tva sports because gf is watching with her sister.
I don’t watch rds or tva sports because of their bias. I’d rather watch the opponents feed. I hate hearing excuses they come up with and the constant spotlight on “home town boys”.

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
It's always the same story with this team.

Big first period, terrible 2nd and 3rd.

Terrible 1st period, decent 2nd and 3rd.

Can't they play a **** 60 minutes game once in a while.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
KK is not physically or mentally ready to be in the NHL

Gets a breakout pass to go one on one with the defender and instead of trying to protect the puck and drive the net he stops and curls at the blueline to wait for a winger. I don’t know how people see 1C. He just doesn’t have it, whether it’s the skating or the offensive instinct.

Reactions: Habs Icing

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
58thv1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad