GDT: Game 54: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 5/8/21 7:00pm EST CBC, SNE, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
We are nearing the end, battling through injuries and uncertainty. It's time to get a little philosophical and figure out what needs to be done...

abyss.jpg

Lines at practice this morning:
Tatar - Kotkaniemi - Anderson
Toffoli - Suzuki - Armia
Perry - Staal - Caufield
Lehkonen - Evans - Belzile
Frolik

Edmundson - Petry
Kulak - Chiarot
Romanov - Merrill
Gustafsson

Allen
Primeau

Go:habsGo

iamtalbot

Oct 18, 2007
Kk back at center with real wingers. Time for him to show his stuff.

I'm still holding out hope he just needs more time to develope like barkov did in Florida.

If he becomes chuckie 2.0 well just add it to the list of poor draft choices we've made in the last 15 years

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Kk back at center with real wingers. Time for him to show his stuff.

I'm still holding out hope he just needs more time to develope like barkov did in Florida.

If he becomes chuckie 2.0 well just add it to the list of poor draft choices we've made in the last 15 years
Barkov was already stud by year 3, last hope is a Couterier breakout who broke out year 5.

Reactions: abo9

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I don't even care right now, but f*** you Ducharme, Shitrot, Kotkaniemi and Kulak just to get it out of the way early.

Reactions: Runner77

iamtalbot

Oct 18, 2007
Barkov was already stud by year 3, last hope is a Couterier breakout who broke out year 5.

dang, you're right. for some reason I thought it took longer for Barkov but ya 28 goals in year 3. not good comparable anymore

edit - removed wrong smiley face i added fr me feeling dumb came out like me looking saucy

Reactions: DramaticGloveSave

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Not sure if I want us to win convincingly to scare the leafs going into the playoffs or lose embarrassingly to give them false confidence. Either way i'm worried the outcome will be the same regardless

Reactions: Canad13ns

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Go Habs Go. Hopefully Staal breaks a nail and has to sit out. CC with him :( I guess DUM DOM thinks the vets will help him out, much like last game :confused:.

Would be nice for the kk line to get a goal or two. They have all been a little snakebit lately. Even if we lose they need to be ready for the playoffs, going in without an 800lb gorila on their back would be nice.

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
would be nice to set the tone in our last chance before the playoffs.

Suzuki and Petry will carry the team to a 3-1 win, with a goal by Perry

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
Poor KK, went from first line winger to being demoted to 3rd line centre and now promoted to 1st line centre within a week all while playing the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad